Beer saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Shooters Apprentice

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Coworker has been telling me for awhile that he had a couple chainsaws he didn't want. His son took them apart, and he was tired of looking at them. He finally brought them in today. One was a Stihl something or another, taken apart, beat up, and missing parts.

The other is a Husqvarna 235 that looks like its never been run. The bar has all the paint on it, and no oil or gas in the saw. I put a little gas in it and it fired right up.

However, its missing the clutch cover, brake handle, brake spring and the spring cap.

So, has anyone ever dealt with E replacement parts? They are the only ones I'm finding that have all the parts in stock, about $55 total with shipping.

I was ordering a couple Echo parts from that site that could fit in the palm of your hand and was quoted $15 shipping. I found them cheaper and $6 shipping from another site.

Got a clutch bearing from them and some other parts. The bearing was crushed from poor packing and then they were in and out of my account about three times trying to fix their accounting mistakes. In the end, it still didn’t add up. The last time they emailed I asked them if it wasn’t time they ate there mistakes. But sometimes they are the only place I can find something I’m looking for.

Coworker has been telling me for awhile that he had a couple chainsaws he didn't want. His son took them apart, and he was tired of looking at them. He finally brought them in today. One was a Stihl something or another, taken apart, beat up, and missing parts.

The other is a Husqvarna 235 that looks like its never been run. The bar has all the paint on it, and no oil or gas in the saw. I put a little gas in it and it fired right up.

However, its missing the clutch cover, brake handle, brake spring and the spring cap.

So, has anyone ever dealt with E replacement parts? They are the only ones I'm finding that have all the parts in stock, about $55 total with shipping.
Check out Farmertec, from China but their parts have fit my Huskies just fine and much cheaper.

Latest posts

Back