beer???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well all the loggers i know drink Hamms and PBR, i personally drink really anything as long as its cold!

Most commonly I drink Miller High Life and Rainier. If I'm switching up, I go for Molson. My camping beer of choice is MGD. And if I'm out, I usually always choose local micro brews wherever I happen to be in the country. Around here, I go Mac n Jacks :givebeer:

Largest corporation = XXXXX. I guess he could afford to have a hell of a shindig. Fred, I dare you to suggest to him that WalMart buy Stihl. :D

I can't talk about the company, but Stihl has too much "influence" to deal the way they would have to. Seen many good men come out of the holding pens from trying to hawk a product look like broken children.

Was in there once. Not pretty.

Now, back to beer. That's a career I could get into. Anyone have a Hobgoblin?

Fred

If it's free I'll take almost anything. But.. I've gone from loving the great American canned water, I mean beer, to liking the good stuff since I moved to the NW US. Now the American macro-brews taste on my palate as they truly are - grain alcohol and water with some pissy beer taste added. I'm sure I will make some people upset with that comment and I am a US citizen, not from Canada. Most macrobrewed canadian beers are not much better though. Most US citizens do not appreciate flavor with their beer. I'll still buy miller, rainer or bud in cans when I'm outside on a hot summer day and think water is a fine choice.

Anyone know of a good Scottish ale out there?

I guess when all you can cut are ponderosa pines (no way), doug fir or lodgepole pine you kind of need to get a variety in life some other way. My variety is beer.

cause its hot here very cold corona with lime, or crown larger

when its cold, a schooner of VB (victoria bitter)with a shot of stones green ginger wine..........mmmmmmmmmmmmm

good times

Beer

Well it's 5:30am, and I'm posting about Beer!

Make mine a cold Ithaca Pale Ale.
I'd like to have one or two right now, but there is firewood to be loaded on the truck and delivered.

For a truly great beer try brewing your own! My current favorite is a Scottish Brown Ale that is not too bitter, great color, oh and 8.5% alc!

:givebeer: :cheers:

Anyone know of a good Scottish ale out there?

I guess when all you can cut are ponderosa pines (no way), doug fir or lodgepole pine you kind of need to get a variety in life some other way. My variety is beer.

I see Pyramid Tilted Kilt Scotch Ale in the store once in a while (it's a seasonal run).....good stuff

Also Pike Brewery Kilt Lifter Scotch Ale

Free and cold works

Right now in the fridge we have a couple Heinekens (pre-xmas gift) and a couple Sierra Nevada Pales (left from 12 on new years eve) :dizzy:

I like porters and stouts... Highland Brewing has a great oatmeal stout, and Sierra 'blue label' porter is yummy (both semi-hard to find locally) Samuel Smith's taddy porter and oatmeal stout isn't hard to find though, and IMO pretty good.

How many of you folks from the NE have been a victim of Haffenreffer Malt Liquor (aka The Green Death) I remember that :censored: from high school... drinking it was like a slow-motion train wreck. The little puzzles inside the cap were a bonus.

:cheers:

Back