Before bed, 066-660 thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You going to pick up the 394 to compare with the 660 tomorrow? Hopefully you can get plenty of runtime on the saws tomorrow.

Thats a real good idea. He may let me do it. I will certainly ask. Would make for a good video anyways. If it is what it should be, then it should be a little faster than my 660. It (394) and the 2094 are prolly the biggest Hawgs they are.

Wait a minute.......I can see it now. 90cc showdown!
Stihl MS660 Magnum
Husqvarna 394XP
Jonsered 2094 Turbo

I hope he will let you take the 394. I would like to see it run.

Yeah I agree about the durability weird. Around here they have been bullett proof. 90cc showdown LOL! Wish you guy's could try my 2101. I have alway's wanted to run a 394.

The 2094 and 394 are different. The big jonsereds weren't husky copies like the 2186/8.

My 2101 is leading the pack just fine, but with the 660 still in the shop I can't help but feel half staffe'd. If I had a flag pole out front it would be flying low until the 660 come's home:msp_sad:

no 395?

and isnt the 394 same as 2094;)

There wasnt a 395 in the race to begin with because we didnt have one. As far as the 2094 being the same as the 394. No.
From what i understand the 2094 is based off of the 930 Jonsered's. The 2095 are the same I believe. Niko knows more about it than I do.

Unfortunately look's like my 660 need's a new carbuerator. Oh well just suck's having em down, but the saw shop droppe'd evrything and was wrenching on it today a favor for me! Love those guy's!

Had to replace the carb. First my buddy Darin at the saw shop tried a carb kit, and no luck. They say with this new gas we have they have to replace a few here, and there, but most just need carb kit's.

I have been a bit lucky last week got two new things a Ford FG XR6 Turbo and a Snellerized 660.

attachment.php

That shore is a purty pitcher :tongue2:

My 066 is no beauty queen, but she has been completely rebuilt from the crank up.

Here it is sitting on the shop porch with my ms460 and 026 Pro.

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back