Beg for Manuals section or Brain Fart?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP56

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
OK, haven't been on for awhile, so where did the Beg for Manuals section go or did I dream it?:crazy:

Thanks guys! My heads been spinning since the storm hit last week & relatives moving & coming & going w all the power outages and us being one of the few with power & 5 downed trees. Will this world ever get back to normal, whatever the hell that is?

Thanks guys! My heads been spinning since the storm hit last week & relatives moving & coming & going w all the power outages and us being one of the few with power & 5 downed trees. Will this world ever get back to normal, whatever the hell that is?
Agree, the times are just crazy stupid right now. I had a couple of split trees myself, and a bradford pare tree that just loves to make me work, so I finally finished it off :chainsaw:
If you haven't been here in the last year or so, things on this site have definitely changed around, and I think for the better. Once you get used to it, they've done a great job with it

Back