Best Cart For Hauling from Woodpile to House (Uphill, Uneven Ground)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, cant help ya on the buggy, but why not score a used kids backyard slide for a chute? Seems about perfect to me. Set the thing up right below that window, open window, slide the BTUs down.

or maybe an old water heater...torch the ends off.

@ the OP...whatever you decide, make it something you can use for other tasks...if it's a one act wonder, it better be pretty darn wonderful. (like, save you 6 days of back breaking work wonderful...or have a cup holder:msp_tongue:)

Thats exactally what I want to build. Nice job.:msp_thumbsup:

You can easily build one with lumber scraps and some conduit. Just build a small wooden platform (constructed like floor joists), notch one end to tip in and slide under the axle with notches to catch on the axle. The bottom of the platform should sit on the lifting plate of the hand truck. Drill holes in the end for two conduit "stakes". And there you have it. I used mine for years until ths year when I went to the jumbo handtruck and garbage can approach. Ron

I agree on thw mutla use. I can plow the garden, cultvate the garden mow the grass plow the drive way clear of snow and haul wood. The trailer was given to me by an aunt. The tractor we paid about $900 for and it came with a snow plow, garden plow and spring tooth harrow and the tire chains.

I have a set of wheels and smooth tires for lawn mowing.

:D Al

i built four 8ft racks in the basement so i can store 4 face cords down there and a shoot from some old plywood and some left over sofet material. i do it in the fall and some warm winters thats all i use, some cold ones i have to refill it, i have a quad and trailer i built for free that will haul about half to 3/4 of a face cord. i dont want to be screwing around out in the snow and cold all the time, i would rather be watching it from inside.

Back