Best sounding saw of all time

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best sounding saw of all time

• Total voters

IEL

fight thread slacker
Reaction score
Let's hear your thoughts on the best sounding saw of all time. If your pick is very close to one on the list, select that. If your pick is unlike anything on the list, select "I have no taste in saws" :msp_tongue:

How did I managed that. :mad: I'll see about an edit.

Seems I can't edit it.. I was running homelites this morning, so my mind was in North American mode. I didn't even remember the Germans. (and I am german)

Last edited:
If this included two mans, the da-211 would have mine easy. Sorry if your favourite saw isnt on, these are just my favourites, and there was only 10 possible spots.

The Husqvarna 2100 series saws, all sound really mean at idle, and will rev and run with anything. They have the all around best sound. I have run many brands of saws, so my opinion is not just influenced by one or two brands. The number two best sounding saw would be the Mac 125. I think the Mac's are the loudest, but I think that has a lot to do with their mufflers.
Just my opinion, but anybody who has heard, and run a 2100 series knows what I am talking about. :msp_thumbup:

Latest posts

Back