Betcha havent seen a poulan xxv like this

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorboy

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
This is my first time posting pics so let me know how they look.

It's not a stihl or a husky but I have been working on this micro xxv for the past few days and finally finished it today. I got tired of looking at the old puke green paint on the saw, so did something about it.

I haven't run it yet but it ran when I took it all apart so it still should.

This turned out better than I thought it would, maybe I will be painting my 3314 next.

Last edited:
I used Duplicolor engine enamel even on the plastic. It has held up good on some of the other things I have painted so I hope holds up good on this.

Ok, when you post a pic -

after you upload it, see where it has the file name? Right click it and click "properties". Copy that link. Then close the window.

Next, when you're back to your post, go up to the toolbar to the icon that looks like a pic that says "insert image". Put your link in there. Make sure there's only one "http" it defaults to have one there but your link already has one. Then your pic will show up in your post!!! You can go back and edit your post to try it.

Carry on! ;)

attachment.php

Okay, made it smaller to upset less people.

Last edited:
Poulan XX and 2000

True colors in lime green.
XXand2000.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, when you post a pic -

after you upload it, see where it has the file name? Right click it and click "properties". Copy that link. Then close the window.

Next, when you're back to your post, go up to the toolbar to the icon that looks like a pic that says "insert image". Put your link in there. Make sure there's only one "http" it defaults to have one there but your link already has one. Then your pic will show up in your post!!! You can go back and edit your post to try it.

Carry on! ;)

Awesome Chowdozer, I been trying to figure that out for a while. Thank You. I tried to rep you, but I already have too much for now, ya know.

Thanks PA, they look alot better for him now and better to view.

Here's a Poulan 3750 60cc Tim Allen edition lime green with purple tops and back handle.
poulans.jpg

Thanks PA, they look alot better for him now and better to view.

Here's a Poulan 3750 60cc Tim Allen edition lime green with purple tops and back handle.
poulans.jpg

AHHH, the Poulan nation!:clap: They arent all junk, just a LOT of them. :greenchainsaw:

Just the new ones are junk. The 3000 pictured and micro are actually pretty good saws, if you can get past the green. I happen to like the yellow poulans a bit more, but I really like the "Tin Man" motif on the micro. I have a Craftsman that is actually a Poulan 305 and its been a good firewood saw. Funny, Craftsman has never made ANY of their own saws (kinda like John Deere) but they have periodically rebadged some really good machines.

I'm rebuilding one of those myself - but I'm leaving mine green, I like that color! Matt

Latest posts

Back