Big day shopping!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i never had a prob with the ditty bag. flake it in carefully. also, go low and slow with that friction saver pulley. it wont have ANY friction on it so it takes some getting used to. (i never did) have fun with your stuff. near gear is fun!:clap:

You never got used to a friction saver? Are you saying you don't use one? Please clarify if you could. Thanks.

That's good to know Willard, I should be able to get into his bank account by Monday, thanks.:)

Hey Oldirty, would you mind explaining what the problem with the ball locks is? Is dirt and other crap gumming up the action the only problem?

petzl had a recall because the ball locks would break out from use. easy use mind you, like trying to turn it without fully pressing the ball in.

sooooo, i'll stick to triple action biners for life line stuff. twist lock for the rigging and steel if its big.

Not to mention if you are fat fingured like me and then to add gloves on top of that. They are an absolute pain to get un-done but that is just my opinion. I love the tri locks they are the best I have found. I like the ox I think is what it is called for my flip line it always keeps my line orientated the correct way. I also like that it is so small work good for the flipline too. I have found that petzel makes no junk and if they do they stand behind it and make it right. Like the ball locks.
Jared

Thanks Oldirty.

no problem bud.

I have found that petzel makes no junk and if they do they stand behind it and make it right. Like the ball locks.
Jared

this may be true but i am not going to even think about a ball locking biner. my next helmet will be the new one they got, in black. but i am not ready for that though, i still like my husky hard hat. besides you cant have too many new things at once otherwise people might mistake you for a stiff. i did just get them spikes, gotta get them dirty before i hop in a new lid. lol

Latest posts

Back