Big Hoss has a new toy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 4th one, hmmmmmmmmmmm which one was the 4th one, ohhhhhhhhhh that one, well hell that one don't matter anyway,LOLOL

That saw is starting to have issues, doesn't want to start like it should. Was starting fine but now its acting lean on start up, I gotta adjust that thing abit...

I keep forgetting I forgot to run that one, what a bummer.:cry:

Now those other 3, yeah those were nice.:rock:

Tom would have to get the 2171 to have the "turbo" effect, Woodie is a big fan of those, he likes to blow also.

:ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

Another zinger,LOLOLOLOLOL

I'm gonna quit picking on Woodie altogether, yup I'm gonna be very nice to him and just let you torment him from now on, you nail his sorry low life good for nothing arse better than me,hahahahahahaha

I keep forgetting I forgot to run that one, what a bummer.:cry:

Now those other 3, yeah those were nice.:rock:

That 372 runs good but it is getting starting issues. I'll adjust it and see if it striaghtens up, if it don't you can run it all you want, I'll box it up and send it to you for keeps, its just a saw to me, one that never impressed me anyway. Maybe you can sell it to Woodie,haha

That 372 runs good but it is getting starting issues. I'll adjust it and see if it striaghtens up, if it don't you can run it all you want, I'll box it up and send it to you for keeps, its just a saw to me, one that never impressed me anyway. Maybe you can sell it to Woodie,haha

LOL, thanks for the offer. My counter offer: Box that 441 up instead and you can keep the 372??? Remember the 372 is going to die from the line up one day, you will have a peice of history and could Stihl buy another 441 down the road.:laugh:

LOL, thanks for the offer. My counter offer: Box that 441 up instead and you can keep the 372??? Remember the 372 is going to die from the line up one day, you will have a peice of history and could Stihl buy another 441 down the road.:laugh:

Hmnmmm never thought of that, the Edsel is a piece of history too, do they bring big money?,LOLOLOL

I got a vid of Big Hoss running that 090 this evening, sweet runner. The thing has compression out the wazoo. I'll post that vid tomorrow at work, can't do it here on dial up, grrrrrr

Yeah, even with the 42" bar and .404 chain you can pick the whole thing up by the starter handle and it holds for a good five seconds before the first drop.

HOSS
The only big saw i ever run was a 750, how does the 750 compare to some of the other big dudes you have.
Saw Safe!

The 750 homie is my favorite saw. It is one of if not THE fastest stock saw I have ever used. About a month ago my buddy and I had the chance to run a bunch of big saws in many large hardwoods (storm blowdowns) on a local farm. The 750 was the king of the day. It beat my 3120 noticeably (though not by a ton) and yes the 3120 was healthy.

Thanks for the reply...when I 1st ran my 750 against my 660 I thought the chain was on backwards. The 750 is like a 60's Detroit Muscle car, not something to use everyday but big grins when they're revving.

PS that 090 is sweet.

Saw Safe!

Latest posts

Back