big shot adapter pole

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure I'm getting your question... I thought the standard big shot head fit onto standard jameson poles. I have a big shot, a few jameson oples, and saw heads and a pruner that fits the jameson poles also. Is there another kind of big shot that doesnt go on jameson poles?

If you are going to get the big shot with jameson poles though, get the 2 x 4' sections rather than the 1 x 8' section. Way easier to transport unless your big shot lives on a truck in which case go for 8'. I have a few 8' sections and some 4' ones and get all mine as 'mid section' poles rather than end poles. The little rubber grommet on the end doesnt add much amenity, but mid section poles will fit together in any combination which is simple and useful.

Shaun

Big Shot is a great tool. I use the two 4" poles supplied by them and they work perfect. Very handy to break down and put in the truck box. The amount of stress applied can be too much for most poles, so be careful. I'd use what is approved by Big Shot only.

Latest posts

Back