biggest 2100CD ON EARTH

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the autopsy is complete. The crank survived, the cylinder survived without a mark (those two parts have the most machine work done). The rod just sort of seperated at the small end and took a straight shot through the case and oil tank, I was just sure it would have been the big end, I never thought about beefing the little side up.

I do have everything I need to give it another shot, though I will be cutting it close for the race in two weeks. The worst part is that SOB was REALLY cutting good. Now I know what a heart attack feels like.

I am gonna go cry in my beer now:cheers:

Call Pankl....they make the worlds finest connecting rods!!!:cheers:

Romeo, if it makes you feel any better I've had three drinks for you now....... and I'm drinking Wild Turkey so you should be starting to feel a little better. :laugh: :cheers:

Since this level of work is far out of my league, my only suggestion is to get it on video next time! I was really wanting to see that thing cut. Just thinking of one of those on the mill....

My big problem was the last four cuts I made with it. I already had it tuned and I should have left well enough alone. There would have been video on it exploding at the show, it would have been a real crowd pleaser.

Latest posts

Back