biggest climber?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own land on the S. Toe river located in Celo,near Burnsville,nc.I visit often for the festivities there,my favorite place on earth .I met him at a bar called Gatsbys,right down town there,they are closed,might be a dance studio now. ??? His name is Dave I think.??He was the cat-daddy of all cat-daddy's,he sported a purple suit and black and white wing tip shoes that night.:eek:

I spend a lot of time in Ashville for the music when I'm there,great music scene they have ,don't forget the hippie-chicks.:dizzy:

I'm 6' and about 200#. I do feel I need to loose a few pounds, but because I don't like the push away method (you know "push away from the table"), I just descided to get bigger arms and legs.:D

Just a thought

rwilk

6 foot 3 and 215-230 lbs depending on how my workout/running schedule varies from month to month. Most all of the climbers I know are 150 or so. Their footlocking looks like a special effect. Me, I can do it, but it's hard on the hands.

6' 230lbs, and yes some of it is table muscle. I can keep up with most, but I don't think I'll ever set any speed records. Only thing that really wears me out is when I do very much shinneying. When I started out a year ago, I had lost down to 205lbs and I can tell the difference. I guess I need to set a 30lb New Years resolution.:rolleyes:

when i 1st got together w/ treeclimber165 and
started climbing i was 6'1" and 240. now i'm still
6'1" and i'm down to 205!!! i figured out that it
would be a hell of a lot easier to haul my a$$
around a 40' oak w/ out all the extra tonage:D
budroe:cool:
p.s. i've got to admit that i've put a few back on
from the holidays;)

Latest posts

Back