biggest husqavarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IEL had a couple that were listed for one or two man operation, they were setup for one man use with a normal handle bar etc, but also had a handle on the end for 2 man use. They were listed a 161cc I believe 160 something anyway! Had to check my book but yes the EIL super twin was availible in either as a one man saw or two man, the one man version had no handle on the bar for two man operation so it would beat the skil,solo,stihl as the biggest at 161cc. Im not sure though that there was not some even bigger saws that that for one man operation!

The 10ci version of the 090 is still bigger. I think it's close to 175ci. Isn't there a member on here who owns one?

The 10ci version of the 090 is still bigger. I think it's close to 175ci. Isn't there a member on here who owns one?

The super twin would be 9.8 ci = 161cc pretty close to the o090.
There were alot of big old saw though alot of the two man saws were 250-300cc and I know some of the first one man saws were converted over from the two man version. So who knows I suspect there were some bigger ones but when you go that far back specs and info are hard to find!

I cant find any info on the 090 10ci version , not in my books or on the chainsaw collector site so I dont know what it was.

But so far it looks like the 161cc IEL and the 10ci 090 are the biggest! Mabey!

since were on the tpic of big saws i heard stihl had a 2 man saw that was 250cc's is this true? and the 090 a stihl 090 or a different 090?

what about the 10ci stihl's?

Serg

Some 090s about like that (have seen different numbers) surely were made - but I don't know if they ever were in regular production......:confused::popcorn::popcorn:

The cc numbers I have seen have varied from less than 150 to 176 or so.........

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back