Blown Husky 350...now what?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still don't understand the 346 bracket idea, I like the idea but my 346 bracket will not reach over to the pto side mount?????????
I used the part across the muffler & brazed a section to it. I also did one where I used a screw right into the plastic on the 350 case. Put the screw in with 1194 to seal. It rattled a bigger hole... then put a nut & bolt to the inside with a washer. The bracket cracked! Replaced it with a strip of aluminum.......It's still not leaking! And the muffler didn't rattle loose & the bracket didn't fail going on 4 years now. WAY too ugly for a video. ;) (Was the farmer Jones build in the 350 comparison video I had posted somewhere where; it has a 350 case & Jonsered handle)

(Reason some don't like the tack weld concept...is many either don't have a welder or skills to handle the thin materials...)
(Brass and Hard solder might work)
(Always Trying to come up with concepts not requiring expensive tools/over head to accomplish)

(Reason some don't like the tack weld concept...is many either don't have a welder or skills to handle the thin materials...)
(Brass and Hard solder might work)
(Always Trying to come up with concepts not requiring expensive tools/over head to accomplish)
I have tig, mig, stick & gas, but like Mattyos use of the 346 bracket a whole lot better!
Now we just need to figure out which bracket works...

Latest posts

Back