Bob Vila tree felling

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep.
I ain't even gonna click on it. Saw it once.

Bob Villa is an idiot with a TV show, designed to get housewives convinced that they need a renovation...and thier husband can do it for free if they buy crappy tools.

The average day laborer hanging out in front of Lowes could whip Bob Villa at anything related to construction, plumbing, or use of power tools.

Bob Villa is an American success story.
Proof any dumbass can become a millionaire with the right breaks, and bull####ting thier way through everything.

My hat's off to the Moron!:cheers:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

The real problem is that some idiot watches that little demo and thinks that must be the right way to do it. now he goes out in his yard and gives it a try on a 20'' maple leaning over his house.

I wonder how many people are/will get hurt because after watching that they think they are a lumberjack ???

He should be taken out behind the woodshed and beaten senseless.

It wouldn't take very long.

Bob Villa is an idiot with a TV show, designed to get housewives convinced that they need a renovation...and thier husband can do it for free if they buy crappy tools.

Proof any dumbass can become a millionaire with the right breaks, and bull####ting thier way through everything.
Dingeryote

LMAO I totally agree! The problem with these guys is some people (wives) watch this crap and expect us to do the same things they do!

The sad part about that one is someone is going to see that one and say if Bob vila did it that is the way to do it and than get hurt... Bob vila is a tool!!!! OOPS, did I say that out loud????

Ok so he just defeated the purpose of the notch cut, what a tard! Would of been funny if it fell on him...

LMAO I totally agree! The problem with these guys is some people (wives) watch this crap and expect us to do the same things they do!

LOL!!!

Worst thing I ever did was subscribe to dish TV and get off the Antennea 10 years ago. "This old house" with Norm and his crew on PBS was the only goofball renovation show on. REAL skilled tradesmen with LOTS of real good info and technique with realistic time lines on thier projects...Months.

I got the dish to watch Motorcycle racing on Speed.

I didn't realize 3,212 DIY goofball Gay decorator and hack renovation channels came with it.

They often revamp an entire Kitchen in 30min, and "Simple plumbing" projects take 5 Min.
Now my wife is hooked. Thankfully though, she is skilled in the Mechanical trades and a bit more realistic about things than some gals.

I feel sorry for some guys though.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Pretty sure this has been posted a few times before. One member had a great line, "Bob Villa can't even cut down a tree that has already been cut down", or something like that. Now thats funny.

Yep.
I ain't even gonna click on it. Saw it once.

The average day laborer hanging out in front of Lowes could whip Bob Villa at anything related to construction, plumbing, or use of power tools.

Bob Villa is an American success story.

My hat's off to the Moron!:cheers:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

LMAO!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The real problem is that some idiot watches that little demo and thinks that must be the right way to do it. now he goes out in his yard and gives it a try on a 20'' maple leaning over his house.

AND YOUTUBE WAS BORN!

There are plenty of idiots with TV shows, all for our entertainment.

Latest posts

Back