BP-1 Parts are in!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heviarti

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I finally got the box of BP-1 parts from Hall's Saw Shop. I also have boxes of NOS mac parts, two boxes of Pioneer parts, and a new case for a Partner something 40. I've been about netless for better than a year, and now I'm semi-back. I also need to get hold of Mike Acres and.... someone else.. I can't remember who.

I don't even know what all I have. I know i have two man parts, gear drive parts, direct drive parts.... and BP-1 stuff. I'll get pics ASAP

Nice to see ya back. been awhile, was startin to wonder where you went.

Let me know if you've got an air filter for a 10-10 Auto, and a bucking spike for a 250. I need both if you've got em.

I could also use a carb and stack for a BP-1. I can use all other BP -1 parts also.

Bill

mac parts

i could use 125 parts and will need others:yoyo:
heviarti said:
I finally got the box of BP-1 parts from Hall's Saw Shop. I also have boxes of NOS mac parts, two boxes of Pioneer parts, and a new case for a Partner something 40. I've been about netless for better than a year, and now I'm semi-back. I also need to get hold of Mike Acres and.... someone else.. I can't remember who.

I don't even know what all I have. I know i have two man parts, gear drive parts, direct drive parts.... and BP-1 stuff. I'll get pics ASAP

So. I looked though my box of BP-1 parts, and found I had two boxes of BP-1 parts, and may have more.
so far I've found and can identify:

three new gearcase castings
two bar oiler covers
a muffler
four sets of plastic mesh trim plus some extra right hand pieces
at least four grinder stones
four grinder rods
two clamp assemblies and spares for assemblies
six rubber spring covers for grinder casting
two grinder swingarm dealie castings
gearcase shims, and some other shims
one top cover
seven sprockets
maybe two sets of points
maybe a piston
maybe some carb parts
maybe a throttle shaft
some small cylindrical white plastic things
half a block
six new grinder springs
five new front handles
one used rear grip
three grip cushions
bar shims
maybe a bar-side cover
and a bunch of parts that i cant identify, most beginning with 59
someone got a bp-1 parts book online? I can't find my microfilms. I may have leads on more parts and possibly a saw.

I've also got a new piston for a 35
bunches of gastank castings for various 10 series saws, sideplate castings

I've got a box of just seals, ringsets, pistons, rod bearings, and two rods... and there are boxes I haven't even got into yet.

I also have two boxes of pioneer parts, $50 plus shipping for both boxes to a good home.

may have an S44 piston, dunno yet. maybe have a ring kit

don't know if i want to sell them off as a lot. I have other mac parts, and pioneer parts I will sell as a lot. I have yet to see what all I have. I'm hoping I have a filter to fit a 105, and maybe a muffler.. I want my 105 up. I have a 44 some kind.. so I don't know as i'll let any 44 parts go yet.

Back