Branch choked w/ biner for SRT

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all, We can all be a bit abrasive at times.......... Higherup you don't know who you are ridiculing. These guys have a bunch of knowledge to share. We each have our own styles. Some are easy to follow and see the humor couched among the pearls of wisdom, others are, perhaps, less so. I sometimes find Mike Maas about as pleasant as a hemoroid the day after eating hot peppers.:D -Mike LIKES to be brusque and irritating. He also has given me some good info(Thanks Mike). It takes a while to learn the personality behind the posts.
For instance-I am the resident know-it-all (who doesn't know it all). I am very likely to poke fun at just about anyone but I mean no harm. Ignore me -I won't go away.;)

I haven't counted how many people have already mentioned not to side load carabiners, just count me as another person who agrees not to do it.

Joe

Thanks Joe,
I learned to eye splice and now I just leave the biner in the eye splice and tie a running bowline w/ a long tail. It was too much of a pain to tie a running bowline w/ my anchor hitch being so bulky. Now I have just cut tieing another knot out of the equation. Untie R.B. when I reach it and just clip in and I'm ready.

Thanks for gettin' my gears turnin' folks!;)

Latest posts

Back