brand new chainsaw wont fire a shot.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered one, it made it to my mailbox, someone wanted it more than me. Poof it’s gone from my mailbox. Got my money back. I’m scared to order another one because it could cause a fight at my mailbox next between the thieves.

The only meat sauce tonight is going on my chili cheese dogs. Meat pie does sound good. Lol

That happened to me also. I live in a rural area and mailbox remote from house and I BEG for tracking numbers from shippers so I can retrieve as delivered. The thief just before Xmas opened the package Box took the contents and left the empty Box. I thought maybe I was on candid camera when I see the package box.
I missed seeing the thief by about 30 minutes.
I asked the Post Office if I should file a report of such, they said yes, come to PO and get forms, I asked what is chance of that actually helping me in any way and be honest with your answer. The USPS emploee said 0 chance.
I said heck that was someone who knew they were not going to get a Xmax present from Santa because they have not been nice so they took my present and I have other things to do, instead of wasting any more of my time with USPS.

I'm burning daylight and everyone have a nice day. That USPS employee remembers me and smiles each time he see;s me now days.

I ordered two bass fishing rods only one showed up in the tube. Hmm sounds like a inside job........

Check magnetism on flywheel. If good, try a new coil module. Probably less than $10.
Before that check clearance of coil lamination's to fly wheel should be 10/12 thou a strip of the clear plastic that cookies/cakes come in is usually the correct thickness slack fastening on coil turn fly wheel until magnets lines up with coil let coil snap into flywheel this will check the magnetism is good tighten fixings & check flywheel doesn't touch coil make sure the spark plug boot /wire has a good connection

Sounds like the OP learned two lessons from buying this saw.
1. Dont buy cheap **** off fleabay
2. He's not a saw mechanic.

But I second the video upload of the dozer running it over, make sure you do it on cement so we can hear it scream.

Latest posts

Back