British columbia felling job

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad, but you forgot one thing...

True, we have strong wills
Legislated by too damn many bills
They try to teach a safer way
But "out of camp" we need to play....

That's what they pay us for
We make the money then we score
Fast women, wine, or bag a "dime"
A faller's need is killing time....

Slingblade:chop:

:bowdown:
You stole my thunder:confused: smexy legs!!! so thats what a pilaties instructors body looks like. I think I'm Felling in love.
Nice collaboration, unbeknownst as it was.
Your lylics will stay. I had the first verse over 20 years ago then wrote the rest about 5 months ago on a social/X site to someone's pm. and hadn't looked at it since so I took 10 minutes and tweaked it a bit and paste copied.
BTW you on my ignore list? I think that's how you welcome people around here.
So welcome to the site.

Do they sell cheese in British Columbia?
To go with the wine...nope
not since WCB of BC said no" Dutchmen's " allowed
they grabbed the dairy cows and went back to the Netherlands
...I think:(
There sure mad at the "Dutchman" because they're in our legislation as been one of the 6 deadly sins. Who knew?

:bowdown:
You stole my thunder:confused: smexy legs!!! so thats what a pilaties instructors body looks like. I think I'm Felling in love.
Nice collaboration, unbeknownst as it was.
Your lylics will stay. I had the first verse over 20 years ago then wrote the rest about 5 months ago on a social/X site to someone's pm. and hadn't looked at it since so I took 10 minutes and tweaked it a bit and paste copied.
BTW you on my ignore list? I think that's how you welcome people around here.
So welcome to the site.
Thank you, you are the first (the only) one to welcome me to the site...Speaks volumes about you West Coast...;)

Stick around, then we'll worry about the welcoming party. Saying highya isn't really something we do to strangers out here, too many serial killers...
Understand Washington....Here in redneck country we eat serial killers for breakfast...It's all in the "swing of the blade" baby doll...:cool:

meh no one leaves the house here, so those outside, work outside, "work" (as in werkin girls or selling crack), or stalk... We have very nice sidewalks and no one uses them, really very few cracks in em...
Oy vey!... Sounds like a sad state of affairs logger man...No fresh air is bad for the disposition and sidewalks w/o cracks tend to buckle and crack during spring thaw....:)

Loggers and construction are about all you see with real jobs outside.

As far as thawing it would have to freeze hard enough first, just rains all the damn time... The side walks have expansion joints, what I meant was no cracks in the concrete, unless a tree is growing near by, and they arn't usually covered in abc gum, or Gods know what...

Loggers and construction are about all you see with real jobs outside.

As far as thawing it would have to freeze hard enough first, just rains all the damn time... The side walks have expansion joints, what I meant was no cracks in the concrete, unless a tree is growing near by, and they arn't usually covered in abc gum, or Gods know what...
I knew what you meant Logger, I was just playing with you *grin*...Don't complain, Washington is a beautiful state and freezing weather is over rated!;)...

there is some southerners here slingblade..........maybe just look around and figure some of these guys out..........some like to BS, some do not. but we all talk loggin.
It's all good Maryland...Logging and tree falling is big business South of the Mason Dixon....These boys take no prisoners, they just hand it down to the next generation;)...They're the ones you want on your side when the bottles break and the **** starts to fly....:laugh:

Latest posts

Back