Brush Ape

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My butt sorry as a first post and the translator not all cracked up to be. But as a legit, can I intro myself here. And did any one reach out to the man like a friend or only fight fire with fear? Happy hunting.

Hwan

My butt sorry as a first post and the translator not all cracked up to be. But as a legit, can I intro myself here. And did any one reach out to the man like a friend or only fight fire with fear? Happy hunting.

Hwan
oh lord I'm crying I'm laughing so hard :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'd like to see the Brush Ape as a productive member of the site. He's not a stupid guy, and could add to the place. But........he's got such an abrasive personality that I doubt that can ever happen.

In answer to the question he posed.

Hwan

Did he ever reach out to the owners and members of this site asking to be a real member? I think that would be the right way for him the approach this, rather than the way he is doing......

I'd like to see the Brush Ape as a productive member of the site. He's not a stupid guy, and could add to the place. But........he's got such an abrasive personality that I doubt that can ever happen.

In answer to the question he posed.

Did he ever reach out to the owners and members of this site asking to be a real member? I think that would be the right way for him the approach this, rather than the way he is doing......

Sadly, it is all about the attention for him. I agree, if he could progress beyond the adolescent tactics he could contribute. However, given that narcissists very rarely recognize the problem lies with them rather than others, the prospects for rehabilitation are small.

Man I just scoured through a few threads and my "Apey" senses are tingling everywhere....Im guessing he has gone "gorilla" tactics and is infiltrating through a bunch of screen names that he left inactive for a few months and now is using them. They are not as easy to spot when it doesn't say "new member" or only has a few posts.

or I'm paranoid and the men in Black are knocking at my door :dizzy:

Man I just scoured through a few threads and my "Apey" senses are tingling everywhere....Im guessing he has gone "gorilla" tactics and is infiltrating through a bunch of screen names that he left inactive for a few months and now is using them. They are not as easy to spot when it doesn't say "new member" or only has a few posts.

or I'm paranoid and the men in Black are knocking at my door :dizzy:
Why is this an either/or question?

Thanks for trying this SS.

He seems to have a large collection of aliases that he opened here in January, 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back