Brush Ape

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya have to admit, "Hwantsta Blowmie" is comedic genius. I've been laughing about it for an hour. Of course I also thought it was hilarious when we were at Wild Wings sunday night and one of the guys at our table asked the waitress if she had a little box. To take his left over wings home, of course. Yessir!! I have the sense of humor of a 14 year old boy. :pingpong:

Ya have to admit, "Hwantsta Blowmie" is comedic genius. I've been laughing about it for an hour. Of course I also thought it was hilarious when we were at Wild Wings sunday night and one of the guys at our table asked the waitress if she had a little box. To take his left over wings home, of course. Yessir!! I have the sense of humor of a 14 year old boy. :pingpong:
That username is even funnier than Ida Hoare. Lol

I don't take anything or anyone on the internet serious so BA doesn't both me and is quiet entertaining to say the least. He feeds off attention and gets plenty of it
I didn't have a problem with his arrogance either, but many of you did. We got reports like crazy. Now when he started getting really stupid like all these usernames that's when it bugs me. We have to act on all them reports so he was and still is keeping us busy. Dude has a problem. most NORMAL people would have said aww well screw them and went on about their way. No he's hell bent on causing trouble. And long as some of the members here keep laughing at him and giving him attention, he will continue. He lives for it and apparently his dog don't give him enough.

I thought over clock was ok. I may be stupid or oblivious, but I haven't witnessed the strife that others talk about.
Maybe he's Doug Babcock who's educated beyond his own intelligence.
John

It seems Hwantsa blomie is getting hbetter and better with every username. Overclocked knew to much about this forum right from the start. He definitely was a past member who had been banned. Whenever he was confronted about being Brush ape he always had fishy responses. If i were a newb and somebody was accusing me of being brush ape I'd ream the guy out wondering what the **** he was talking about.

It seems Hwantsa blomie is getting hbetter and better with every username. Overclocked knew to much about this forum right from the start. He definitely was a past member who had been banned. Whenever he was confronted about being Brush ape he always had fishy responses. If i were a newb and somebody was accusing me of being brush ape I'd ream the guy out wondering what the **** he was talking about.

Yep, those are a lot of his giveaways. Trolls right into conversations as a noob. Knows who people are here. Likes to start fights. When he is routed, 'they' retreat or stop posting on a thread. Also the smart usernames, and vague locations like Metropolis, IL. I have found 5 of him now that I know what to look for.

Anyone here ever met the Brush Ape at a GTG or anywhere else?

Reactions: svk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back