Building a 390XP Monster

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good enough for me Brad. I bet Scott (tree monkey) could fill us in on how a ported 660 might stack up against a ported 390. Im sure it would be close.
I would bet a 660 would take the 390
Reason i say is because he has done both my 660 and 390. Both with the chambers cut.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Good enough for me Brad. I bet Scott (tree monkey) could fill us in on how a ported 660 might stack up against a ported 390. Im sure it would be close.
I would bet a 660 would take the 390
Reason i say is because he has done both my 660 and 390. Both with the chambers cut.

I just can't see a 660 having enough transfer time/area to hang with the 390. But hell what do I know???? :msp_sad:

Not tryin to rain in the parade. Just really interested is all. Ill know soon enough i guess lol. Thanks again for bravin the elements brad

Heaven forbid i argue with the porting God's. A 390 will flat out whip s 660 lol....you guys wreckon theres even a chance the 660 might take it? Thats all im talkin about.

Heaven forbid i argue with the porting God's. A 390 will flat out whip s 660 lol....

LOL that's funny Paul. After feeling around inside these things trying to get some more out of em you see pretty quick what gives some of these Huskys an advantage.

Remember the Echo 520 I built awhile back? Clamshell saw........quad transfers.........freaking crazy strong. :)

Wasn't trying to say the 390 is better than the 660, just different, and I like long strokes.:D

Yeah, I believe the stroke on a 660 is 40. Not sure what the 390 is. Heck even a 395 dosent have a long a stroke as a 660 has. I think its 39. At any rate its all good. Dosent really matter to me as i own both a 660 and a 390 lol.
So yeah, Im good with it either way.:msp_biggrin:

Dang cold is kickin my arse. :(

My mother says if you take cold medicine your cold will be gone in 5 - 7 days, and.................if you take nothing, your cold will be gone in 5 - 7 days. :laugh:

Day 4.5 here. :mad:

I feel ya. I've been sniffling a bit muh self.

She have any thoughts on moonshine and back pain?

Latest posts

Back