CAD strikes!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harrygrey382

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
been itching for an 041 for a while now - my waiting paid off. This has to be a good deal either way http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....item=320240874952&_trksid=p3984.cWON.m313.lVI
I'll pick it up this w/e, they're neg rep sounds genuine. If they don't sell, I haven't wasted much (it's on route on another journey), if it's a POS I can say no or waste £5... But it can fill the gap between the 024 and 056.

CAD is taking hold, slowly but surely...

yeah - i just hope the seller gets back to me, they might just decide not to bother, it's not tlike they have anythign to lose other than the price of a gallon of fuel

Sitting, as it is, on that nice carpet, I suppose you could assume it doesn't have any oil or fuel leaks.

Sitting, as it is, on that nice carpet, I suppose you could assume it doesn't have any oil or fuel leaks.

I world bring a weapon to pick up that saw. If a big women with a hairy chest opens the door run. :hmm3grin2orange:
Hey, Harry nice buy, hope you get it.

:popcorn:

I thought saws were more expensive in Europe but all I see is cheap saws.

Bill

I'm starting to get nervous, there's not much in it for them to reply to me... They didn't reply to a question I sent before I bid, and now haven't replied to 2 more emails. SO annoying, I WANT an 041... Normally they go for a lot more (saws really are generally expensive. Unless the seller is a moron/neg feedback).

I thought saws were more expensive in Europe but all I see is cheap saws.

Bill

Because you only see the top deals. An 041 in fair condition always catches at least 150 Euro, or in your cheap (LOL) money 240 $ :cheers:
I sold one a few months ago (good runner) for 210 Euro, and imo that saw was worth it.
Anything that carries the name Stihl on it holds good resale value .....

Last edited:
Lucky they couldn't spell

It would probably have made more if it was a Stihl. What you've bought is a cheap copy called a Stilh. The best thing to do would be to send it to me so that I can dispose of it in an environmentally sound manner.
By the way what were you searching under to find it you jammy s#d?

It would probably have made more if it was a Stihl. What you've bought is a cheap copy called a Stilh. The best thing to do would be to send it to me so that I can dispose of it in an environmentally sound manner.
By the way what were you searching under to find it you jammy s#d?

yes, that's true. I didn't search for stilh though - it must have come up in the stihl search! Their feedback and no postage killed the bids i reckon. I've been waiting for a deal like this for ages... You'll get one eventually!;)

If you do need a piston and cylinder for it give me a shout. I have a parts 041 that I know runs. I've never bothered with it as I felt the casings were too shot to be bothered with it.

Me let you have for vely good price!

when you pick it up, beware of superman

I world bring a weapon to pick up that saw. If a big women with a hairy chest opens the door run. :hmm3grin2orange:

reminds me of the superman story.

attractive woman picks up unlikely guy and they go back to her place. they fool around a while and get 'in to' it pretty good. she says let me tie you to the bed. the loser says 'well.. alright'. soon as the knots are tight, a guy in a superman outfit jumps out of the closet and procedes to 'double team' the guy with the kinky girl.

good luck:hmm3grin2orange:

If you do need a piston and cylinder for it give me a shout. I have a parts 041 that I know runs. I've never bothered with it as I felt the casings were too shot to be bothered with it.

Me let you have for vely good price!
brilliant, thanks dan. I was worried about the ignition too but he says it runs...
reminds me of the superman story.

attractive woman picks up unlikely guy and they go back to her place. they fool around a while and get 'in to' it pretty good. she says let me tie you to the bed. the loser says 'well.. alright'. soon as the knots are tight, a guy in a superman outfit jumps out of the closet and procedes to 'double team' the guy with the kinky girl.

good luck:hmm3grin2orange:

lol, well i could put the 076 in the boot...

Back