CAD takes over .... again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
04ultra

04ultra

"Out of Control"
. AS Supporting Member.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Went shopping today ......:cheers: :cheers:

heimannm
The 621 was curing cancer, regrowing severed digits, and producing it's own fuel long before the 361 was even a twinkle in any Germans eye...more durable and longer lasting than any XL could ever have hoped to be...is equally comfortable with a 16 or 36" bar in hard or soft wood...and better looking than my dear daughter when she was 4 years old.

If you can't find a good home for that one I know a place where it would be safe and warm and could spend it's days with good, good friends.

Mark

P.S. It came equipped with Carlton chain, what more could anyone possibly want?

Last edited:
excess650

excess650

Addicted to ArboristSite
i cant ever find any big saws...:censored: ...nice find though...find me one..lol

Search Craigslist, Ebay, and the Tradin' Post here on AS. Keep your eyes open in various threads where guys are thinking of trading or selling. Peruse the yard and garage sales. One of the AS guys bought 3 or 4 066s at a yard sale last Memorial Day in Va for the price Wildthing.:dizzy:

The 3120 was in Craigslist for a month, and the guy told me my call was the only one. It was worth a look.:)

excess650

excess650

Addicted to ArboristSite
+1 Just got one myself a few weeks ago. Not so heavy though, compared to a mac model 73.:hmm3grin2orange:

Yeah, but you're a big dude! Either that or THALL is a shrimp, or both....I saw the pictures. You make two of him.:) :hmm3grin2orange:

What's that Mac 73 weigh?

Jacob J.
Curious thing about the 73, the flywheel cover spins and when you rest the saw against your leg, it spins holes in your leg, or maybe your chaps. This was the second time I used these...

Mark

Mark-

You'd be surprised, there's many an old boy here with a circular scar on his leg. Rigging pants just don't protect a man like modern chaps do. That and the forearm scars a lot of guys have from the square-ground 9/16" pitch chain on a 3100G.