California, Chainsaws and a Rainy Sunday Afternoon

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The real reason Rotax came to California was to recruit a future lift partner. It just so happened that one he chose is Dylan, my grandson. Dylan was just 3 years old in February. He is already under contract to run my 090. We will have to work out an agreement for his services later.

Art

Good one, Art. A handsome offspring for sure. This won't show up that well here, but I'll send two 8 X 10's for you and the rightly proud parents of Dylan shortly.

Here's a normal dinner at the Martin's place. Just the usual fare for this dynamite couple. Thanks a bunch, Marita!

Hi Doug, you wannabe woodtick. I think Art is still finding empty beer cans that you left stewn all over his yard, and why wouldnt he? Could you please attach a map how I get to K.Y. from Meridian?
Thats in advance.
Baldo

Not a problem Robert, bring it on, I'll put a pot-knot on your head so big, it will need it's own social security #.
John

Rotax you find any gears for your rotax yet, if not just tell me what tooth you want and i will find one here , it was a 14 tooth you need ?

my dad always said them yanks always think everything is bigger and better other there ,dad they are ,i wish we had more guys like you lot overhere :D

EHP, I would like to get both a 13 and 14 Rigth now the only one I have is a 12 hard to find out here though. Let me know if you can find them and how much.

Thanks

Rotax i can get just about anything or i make it
yes i can get you a 13 and a 14 tooth gear what style do you want , myself i like the style Rudy makes for the rotax's
so let me know and i can tell you the price

I have his number but it is at the other house but i will get it and i have his email to

Your right Rotax this one needed to come back up. Brothers N Arms.
2475.jpg

Latest posts

Back