Call me crazy....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, no problem. Just order up a couple of short-loggers. And make a cheat sheet for the new guy. :D

Haha. No, they did some creative skidding with the strips on either side of mine. They'd stack a few bunk log's, fill in with short log's, stack a few bunk log's, then...well you get it. Now it wasn't just the bosses that didn't care much for me, but the truckers too. :msp_scared:
Skidder driver's were ok with it though, they got paid by the piece. My strip was a money maker. :laugh:

Andy

had a guy, year before last or so...(eh time whats that...) we was werkin up some wind blow salvage, I wasn't there that day so he guestimates where I would buck off the stump, then paced off what he thought was 35'... I was planing on bucking at 32' for 2 logs and a shorty to get 3 logs per tree... ended up only getting 2 per tree... and since I do kind of infrequent work something like a 2/3 full load, when it was all said and done, which meant about 1/3 less pay on the entire job...

It means somebody needs shot in the knee

A dude only stoops to that kind of cheap shot after he's already been decisively put in his place. It's the "sour grapes" yip of the omega-dog skulking away with its tail tucked between its legs. This person would have to stream tax-free rainbow miracles out of every pore for a year of Sundays to gain my respect after that line of crap.

Hey, no problem. Just order up a couple of short-loggers. And make a cheat sheet for the new guy. :D

As one of the guys I worked with said it is easier to sit on the landing and teach the guy the right way than hire a new guy and have him screw it up too.

My buddy came over an I asked him. just now saw the replies. Yea....

Last edited:
I like how the OP went back and edited his post to say craigs list and gave his reason for the edit as too much crying.... :msp_sneaky:

I like how the OP went back and edited his post to say craigs list and gave his reason for the edit as too much crying.... :msp_sneaky:

Yep, some folks are just amazing. Come in here acting like a jerk, then get's turned red and starts saying he see's how his first post could be misunderstood. Some one is real nice to him and takes the red away, and now he's right back to the same crap he started with. Maybe he needs another dose of red.

Andy

Yep, some folks are just amazing. Come in here acting like a jerk, then get's turned red and starts saying he see's how his first post could be misunderstood. Some one is real nice to him and takes the red away, and now he's right back to the same crap he started with. Maybe he needs another dose of red.

Andy

Done. I don't mind a good dumbass arguing with the pros thread, it makes for good comedy. There's no need for his personal crap though.

Andy

More than a few members took some hits from JimLL after the questions I asked him to answer. I surely intended to give him a fair chance to answer them straight up.
I never ever expected the cheap shot post to RandyMac. And for that, let me say I regret that happened to you, RandyMac. It was way way over the line. My appologies to all the other regulars here for this downturn.
Lee

Andy

Theyre in every bunch.

Done. I don't mind a good dumbass arguing with the pros thread, it makes for good comedy. There's no need for his personal crap though.

It's what makes the world turn. Cheap shot's are cheap shots.

Randy I love you're humor and ability to dish it out. :D

More than a few members took some hits from JimLL after the questions I asked him to answer. I surely intended to give him a fair chance to answer them straight up.
I never ever expected the cheap shot post to RandyMac. And for that, let me say I regret that happened to you, RandyMac. It was way way over the line. My appologies to all the other regulars here for this downturn.
Lee

Don't have to apologize for a, well.... insert your word or euphanism here... You were just trying to be objective but you really can't be with a guy like this. He came in here pulled some crap then took a cheap shot and then rabbited out.... dispicable on his part. You're ok mang :cool2:

Latest posts

Back