calling all 661 owners

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you applying this to me?
No way .....windthrown just backfired through his keyboard........ you reached out and asked for help, that's something BA would never do

BA has had to assume many different screen names - this could be one of them

No way .....windthrown just backfired through his keyboard........ you reached out and asked for help, that's something BA would never do

BA has had to assume many different screen names - this could be one of them
i understand that i was a little rude , but wasn't trying to set of and alerts . i do apologize on my behalf to anyone and everyone . thanks

Brush Ape insurance? Well, be warned that you are now on the BA radar. The mods are keen on wiping out the Ape from this site, and you have behaved a lot like he does. The join date is in range of his latest rampage.

i understand that i was a little rude , but wasn't trying to set of and alerts . i do apologize on my behalf to anyone and everyone . thanks
Don't be sorry one bit, thick skin is a requirement 'round here ............ windthrown can take it, he has been around a while and just had a moment. I am sure he is considering you as a "normal" person, not an Ape

** EDIT** Awwww CRAP ............ looks like I am wrong here.
Well ........... at least I don't think you are BA

Don't be sorry one bit, thick skin is a requirement 'round here ............ windthrown can take it, he has been around a while and just had a moment. I am sure he is considering you as a "normal" person, not an Ape

Please never speak for me here on this or any other site, senor. I still think he is an Ape rendering.

wow now guys windthrown ,redoakman in a fellow logger i have meet up here in Canada very nice young man (little temper every so often ) hahahha ,but He is not bush ape .

I just bought a 661 ran 3 gallons of gas through it. Ran good. But it cuts so slow very boggy and the worst milage Iv ever seen. What are everyone's thoughts on this? Brand new b&c I don't understand why the Milage is so bad. Very disappointed nothing like the ms 660

wow now guys windthrown ,redoakman in a fellow logger i have meet up here in Canada very nice young man (little temper every so often ) hahahha ,but He is not bush ape .

I gave him the canuck quiz and he passed.
You know who is Rob ford,
Is maple syrup an aphrodisiac,
Canadian beer vs American bathwater beer
911 inside job
Man on the moon

All answers were correct. Unless BA is Canadian!!! The we will revoke his plaid shirt and subscription to Duct Tape Quarterly :)

I just bought a 661 ran 3 gallons of gas through it. Ran good. But it cuts so slow very boggy and the worst milage Iv ever seen. What are everyone's thoughts on this? Brand new b&c I don't understand why the Milage is so bad. Very disappointed nothing like the ms 660

Really? Almost everyone on here will tell you that the 661 runs head and shoulders above a 660. I know my 661 is just the sweetest saw I ever ran. Sounds like yours has issues. You say you ran 3 gallons of "gas" through it. I assume you mean mix and not straight gas, because I don't think it would have lasted long enough to run 3 tanks, let alone 3 gallons, if you straight gassed it. What mix were you using? I'm not sure it was very prudent to run 3 gallons through it if you thought there was something amiss. Have you tried doing a M-tronic reset on it?

Really? Almost everyone on here will tell you that the 661 runs head and shoulders above a 660. I know my 661 is just the sweetest saw I ever ran. Sounds like yours has issues. . Have you tried doing a M-tronic reset on it?
^^^^^^^^^^^

X2

Check and see if they left a bit of extra rubber in the intake like a few others have had.

Yes the gas was mixed ran it today with the same problems. I did not do the program reset . I will be taking it in tomorrow to be gone throught. 18 inch hardwood no reason for the saw to only cut 3 to 4 trees before runing out of gas. Yes I no that's alot of saw for small wood but we using cut twice that size

Latest posts

Back