calling on McCulloch guru's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More McCulloch stuff

Ordered two spark plug cover "kits" from Duncan's yesterday, says they come with the rivets and washers as needed. This is the same Duncan (Randy) as often seen in eBay auctions. Spark plug covers were $12 something each, right where they start on eBay when listed.

Mark

Ordered two spark plug cover "kits" from Duncan's yesterday, says they come with the rivets and washers as needed. This is the same Duncan (Randy) as often seen in eBay auctions. Spark plug covers were $12 something each, right where they start on eBay when listed.

Mark

Glad you found the NOS parts. I took mine off but, I will just snap it back in the parts saw. You never know, I might run across another Mac that needs one. I've not been looking for any more yellow monsters, they seem to be finding me. I had a guy offer me a decent 3-25 the other day for $75.00 that I would have snapped up a month ago as a project saw. However, I'm into about 8 projects right now and turned it down.

Latest posts

Back