Can you spot what's wrong

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm.... isn't a Holstein the classic black and white dairy cow? Then what breed is that in the photo?

That is a butt ugly "holstein", sure looks like a Hereford to me. If that calf was born in Jan no wonder it died. Colder than all get out and probably no place to get inside. If you live close to this idiot please knock him in the head.

This is just like that idiot who lives down the road from everyone that breeds his cross bred whatever mutt to it's sister and expects to make a killing off the puppies. You should be required to pass a licensing board to own animals......:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

/rant

Even if was a red and white Holsteion, its brisket would be as tall as his fence.

Where in the ad does it say anything about a Holstein :confused:

One Holstein - $700 (Moscow Mills)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-02-28, 4:03PM CST

I bought this Holstein cow December 5, 2008 in her third period from up in Eastern Mo Commission, Bowling Green, MO The calf was born within a week. I intended to take the pair back to sell after a couple of months and double my investment. I found the calf dead about 3 weeks ago with no apparent reason. It was very cold! I guess if it was that easy, everyone would be doing it. The mom is still a fine animal for breedeing. I will take any reasonable offer, but if I can't sell her this way, I will just haul her back to to Bowling Green. The two Oreos (Gallow's) are lawn ornaments. If someone really wants them, I would take $300 each for them, but they do a fine job of keeping the grass cut. They are probably about a year old.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1046013945

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought this Holstein cow December 5, 2008 in her third period from up in Eastern Mo Commission, Bowling Green, MO The calf was born within a week. I intended to take the pair back to sell after a couple of months and double my investment. I found the calf dead about 3 weeks ago with no apparent reason. It was very cold! I guess if it was that easy, everyone would be doing it. The mom is still a fine animal for breedeing. I will take any reasonable offer, but if I can't sell her this way, I will just haul her back to to Bowling Green. The two Oreos (Gallow's) are lawn ornaments. If someone really wants them, I would take $300 each for them, but they do a fine job of keeping the grass cut. They are probably about a year old.

email this posting to a friend st louis craigslist > farm & garden
please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
One Hereford - $700 (Moscow Mills)

I bought this Hereford cow December 5, 2008 in her third period from up in Eastern Mo Commission, Bowling Green, MO The calf was born within a week. I intended to take the pair back to sell after a couple of months and double my investment. I found the calf dead about 3 weeks ago with no apparent reason. It was very cold! I guess if it was that easy, everyone would be doing it. The mom is still a fine animal for breedeing. I will take any reasonable offer, but if I can't sell her this way, I will just haul her back to to Bowling Green. The two Oreos (Gallow's) are lawn ornaments. If someone really wants them, I would take $300 each for them, but they do a fine job of keeping the grass cut. They are probably about a year old.

Copyright © 2009 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

This it the ad that i see and read when i go to the site. Still see nothing about a Holstein

Ad has been updated/corrected.

It originally said Holstein.

Now it says Hereford.

still do......

but i still don't know what's wrong with the ad????????

Last edited:
Back