Can't take the heat- but it's getting cooler!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool day's with fall canning season in full swing, these are the days we look forward to get it done in the cool... lol while we swelter in the heat/
high humidity of the pressure cooker... ? what do you do? gotta love the summer/fall change over!
Run the canner on the camp stove outside!

The big thing I notice taking on the heat or cold is about the same . Before I did cold when hot out my legs would hurt an be slow . They never bother me since . I heard eat or this . Non of that worked , What I think what's going on , people don't exposed there self to any temperature change and the immune system gets way of wack . It won't realize if there hot or cold . And the immune system is clue less too . What happens the immune system attacks the body. A lot of inflammation builds up just like fat builds up . Then pill after pill happens with not very good results . Take your socks off an walk in the snow show the immune system what's real . Don't get frost bit doing this . About all I'm saying put a little hardship in temperature change the results will go off the charts . If your hot or cold pay attention to your breathing . Ask yourself do I feel better when I inhale or exhale . Find this rhythm an learn to meditate . A one second mediation inhale hit the diaphragm an exhale . How did you feel ?

The big thing I notice taking on the heat or cold is about the same . Before I did cold when hot out my legs would hurt an be slow . They never bother me since . I heard eat or this . Non of that worked , What I think what's going on , people don't exposed there self to any temperature change and the immune system gets way of wack . It won't realize if there hot or cold . And the immune system is clue less too . What happens the immune system attacks the body. A lot of inflammation builds up just like fat builds up . Then pill after pill happens with not very good results . Take your socks off an walk in the snow show the immune system what's real . Don't get frost bit doing this . About all I'm saying put a little hardship in temperature change the results will go off the charts . If your hot or cold pay attention to your breathing . Ask yourself do I feel better when I inhale or exhale . Find this rhythm an learn to meditate . A one second mediation inhale hit the diaphragm an exhale . How did you feel ?

Dunno haha

I do know it hurts to breathe at -50* though.

Run the canner on the camp stove outside!
!! can't do that!! heating up the house, and running the second canner so that I can "can the extra heat for them extra cold winter days coming soon enough. ?? have you ever opened a pint jar of canned warmth in the dead of winter?? nothing better then setting in the ice house and eating a jar of pickled pepper's ! lol

Back