catches wood thief, then arrested

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thieves are worthless sacks of sh!t. point blank period.

I learned that thieves are worthless sacks of sh!t when i was 14 years old and had one of my treestands stolen from my family private property. I know who the F_cker is that stole the stand and he knows that I know, but the Sheriffs cant do a thing about it b/c theres no proof that he did it. So now i'm waiting for the SOB to slip up...I've got him runnin scared.

The worst part is that his son that is my age is just the same as he, another future sack of Sh!t as far as i'm concerned. Pretty bad when the kid walks by me and has to look at the ground or cant look me square in the eyes, then talk tough/crap when my back is turned.

Yeah, I would guess so. Vigilante justice at its best. I don't care much for the system, but I sure would not want individuals with grudges and guns carrying out justice and death sentences. I have a very hard time believing (not calling you a liar!!) that judge actually ruled that, sounds more like an urban myth or something.

Don't be a no good low down thief and you have nothing to worry about. Down here in Texas we have the death penalty and we're not afraid to use it. Also we have Joe Horn the gentleman who shot the two illegal aliens stealing his neighbors property and was no billed by a Harris County Grand Jury .Yeah things are a little different around here to, Thank God.:clap: :clap: :givebeer: :givebeer:

Last edited:
I love Texas. There is a Boston area radio station that notes (celebrates) when Texas executes another convict......... complete with buzzing electrical sound effects...... while they play "Another One Bites The Dust" in the background.

I love Texas. There is a Boston area radio station that notes (celebrates) when Texas executes another convict......... complete with buzzing electrical sound effects...... while they play "Another One Bites The Dust" in the background.

:clap: :clap: :clap: I think I like Boston more already. The only thing is we got rid of old SPARKY and have got much more humane about getting rid of our scum of the earth. We now use lethal injection. Oh well it gets the job done.:givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer:

:clap: :clap: :clap: I think I like Boston more already. The only thing is we got rid of old SPARKY and have got much more humane about getting rid of our scum of the earth. We now use lethal injection. Oh well it gets the job done.:givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer:

Here in Delaware.. the preferred method was hanging... but they changes it to be 'more humane' the lethal injection... but there are some questions about that since the last guy they drugged up took forever to croak and just kept rambling on and on... so they were having a fit about that... i mean how terrible it was for him... ( sarcasm alert) I mean his poor victim he broke in to her apt... attacked her and did all sorts of mean nasty things and then some... then set her apt on fire to cover up but she wasn't dead yet... no one seems to care what pure hades and torture she went through... grrrrrrr:censored: :censored: they are more concerned with the guy just going to sleep... personally I think a noose made of barbed wire coated in lemon juice and salt...
ok Ill stop now

Here in Delaware.. the preferred method was hanging... but they changes it to be 'more humane' the lethal injection... but there are some questions about that since the last guy they drugged up took forever to croak and just kept rambling on and on... so they were having a fit about that... i mean how terrible it was for him... ( sarcasm alert) I mean his poor victim he broke in to her apt... attacked her and did all sorts of mean nasty things and then some... then set her apt on fire to cover up but she wasn't dead yet... no one seems to care what pure hades and torture she went through... grrrrrrr:censored: :censored: they are more concerned with the guy just going to sleep... personally I think a noose made of barbed wire coated in lemon juice and salt...
ok Ill stop now

:agree2: :agree2: :agree2: :agree2: :cheers: :givebeer:

When Bucky Phillips (a notorious trooper killing fugitive who achieved near celebrity status) was on the loose in New York State, A retired State Trooper told me that if I saw him to shoot him in the chest and be sure he's dead (not running from you and not able to talk).

:givebeer:

I nominate Clawmute for the "Avatar of the Year" award! Do I hear a second to that nomination? Avalancher?
:greenchainsaw:
Well, someone beat me to the punch on the second, so lets make it official.
Clawmute gets the AVATAR OF THE YEAR AWARD.
In recognition, you get a "get out of jail free card" when you shoot your first wood thief.

I probably feel as strongly as most of you guys about protecting my property. I would be armed if I were to approach such a thief but I would call the law first from inside the house.

What do you guys think the punishment should be for this thief if he were to go through our legal system? (yes, I know our system is broken)

The death penalty?

Cut off a hand?

Cut off a foot?

Stealing firewood is a crime but killing a man over his stealing of firewood is a much larger one, IMO.

If he comes for the house now that's another story.

I think owning and operating a "Wild Thing" should be illegal.

ok Ill stop now

I think that they should bring back the gas chamber. Talk about cruel and unusual punishment,.........it doesn't get any better than that.

Well, someone beat me to the punch on the second, so lets make it official.
Clawmute gets the AVATAR OF THE YEAR AWARD.
In recognition, you get a "get out of jail free card" when you shoot your first wood thief.

Thanks for the avatar award. Can't accept the get out of jail free card though....I can't abandon my three 's'-es policy.....SHOOT, SHOVEL & SHUTUP. (Rope works too.......)

I told my horse about it and it struck him as hilarious.....

horselaugh.jpg
HOSPITALITY.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the avatar award. Can't accept the get out of jail free card though....I can't abandon my three 's'-es policy.....SHOOT, SHOVEL & SHUTUP. (Rope works too.......)

horselaugh.jpg
HOSPITALITY.jpg

Well, stick it in your wallet then, hopefully the day will never come when the local sheriff gets a new shovel and is dying to try it out.

Well, stick it in your wallet then, hopefully the day will never come when the local sheriff gets a new shovel and is dying to try it out.

I see you're up in Tennessee - not sure where exactly - My GG grandfather came from Lone Mountain, Tn to Texas just before 1900.

I 've done sawmill design work in Clarksville several years ago for Whitson Lmbr co. and for Averitt lmbr co.

There is a whale of a difference in making a citizen's arrest and beating up on a guy.

Agreed. But better check your state law. In Ohio, a citizen's arrest is only allowed for a felony. But even then you probably cannot point a gun at the bad guy to perform such an arrest. Others states have different allowances.

FWIW, last year a fellow in southern Ohio shot and killed a young man who was stealing a bale of hay.

Would I want to kill someone over a $4 bale of hay? No. But that doesn't say that I wouldn't try to stop him. I would defend myself if he became violent.

Remember a few months ago the guy in Texas, called the police and then went outside and shot two burglars carrying items from his neighbors house?

Texas allows that, after dark. Actually, in the Texas case you referred to, the thieves apparently approached him and he felt threatened.

Ohio just passed it's version of "Castle Doctrine" but it only applies to an intruder IN YOUR HOUSE.

Ken

I guess if I lived in a area where I was truly worried, I would have pink dyed geese to watch over the place. The report would say, " I tried to rob this house and the pink geese kicked my a..". I don't think it would go far. I live in NY and my family takes care of it's own - do you? I am my bothers keeper.

I guess if I lived in a area where I was truly worried, I would have pink dyed geese to watch over the place. The report would say, " I tried to rob this house and the pink geese kicked my a..". I don't think it would go far. I live in NY and my family takes care of it's own - do you? I am my bothers keeper.

i used to have 4 chinese geese. they made excellent watch dogs and they were mean when threatened. not only would they bite, but they would snap their wings so hard you'd be in pain for a week.

i finally gave them to lollipop farm because everyone was afraid of them.

horselaugh.jpg
HOSPITALITY.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Something about that picture I can relate to. All that trimming to that one tree and not finishing the job. Without a good Husky or Stihl chainsaw. I can understand the conclusion or termination.:givebeer:

Latest posts

Back