Central Ohio Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill,

I really enjoyed your last GTG. My body temp is now in the mid 97s and the doc says it may return to normal by early 2013. I may return depending on Duncan's interests. He's grown in the last 2 years and has been more interested in wimmin than saws. Hum, who's the adult in the family?

joat

PS: Oh, did Fred ever leave or is he still on site?
huh? Im still here not there

Has the official date been set yet? It would REALLY help me out knowing the date asap in case I need to swap shifts at work. Thanks,

Jim

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I'll try and nail it down this weekend. I've got to coordinate it with my work too.

I'm in X2 will this be a buying/selling/trading type GTG just wondering if I need to bring the trailer :rock:

Bill,

I really enjoyed your last GTG. My body temp is now in the mid 97s and the doc says it may return to normal by early 2013. I may return depending on Duncan's interests. He's grown in the last 2 years and has been more interested in wimmin than saws. Hum, who's the adult in the family?

joat

PS: Oh, did Fred ever leave or is he still on site?

Hey Joat, Tell Duncan to get his arse up there! Me and Maldeney will bring some woman for him....hope he isn't too picky though:D

Glad to see you posting again wkpoor!

Hey Joat, Tell Duncan to get his arse up there! Me and Maldeney will bring some woman for him....hope he isn't too picky though:D

Frank, he's picked pretty well so far. Don't worry. What happened in the malDENey DEN will remain secret. joat

PS: I will sell secrets for ca$h!

Is there going to be a 5 cube
class on pipe?? That would also
be a good place for the guys who
make ther OWN race chains to compare
them to others.

Back