Central Ohio Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since its not hard to Google me up I'm just going to put my addy in this post.
Bill Poor
7119 16th R Sw
Amanda, OH 43102
614-361-3296

Date is circled in red on the calendar. Have a dozen saws ready, mostly old and yellow. Depending upon transportation, the list may have to get shorter...

Trouble is, I find myself cutting the shorty-bar saws. May just be 8 with min. 87cc & 25" bar :clap:. I won't be the fastest, but I'll be the loudest :clap:!

Alright, mapped it out for me and its 1.5 hours. Definently a worthwhile trip, looking forward to it. Bill, let us know as things get closer of ya need anything!:clap:

Anyone from Western Pa. heading to this? I'm planning on it if not working. If anyone wants to go and split the gas get back to me. We'll gas up in Ohio and probably save a $20

Just a reminder I put my addy in post 101 in lu of individual replies. Got alot in my inbox. Thanks

Simple math says I have to drive down in the crummy. So, I have room for 7 saws. The MC-91b/790, MC-101b/125, SP-125c, and 2000 are for sure getting loaded. Without going nuts on a formal poll, which 3 of these would you all like to run?

Original Mac 1-72 with Town + Country muffler
Mac 1-82 with 9/16 chipper chain
Super 250
1020 (restored manual or SXPAO)
PP655 (non BP)
Root H81 (130cc PP engine)
MMed 288

I'll load out whatever 3 you guys want.

Last edited:
Simple math says I have to drive down in the crummy. So, I have room for 7 saws. The MC-91b/790, MC-101b/125, SP-125c, and 2000 are for sure getting loaded. Without going nuts on a formal poll, which 3 of these would you all like to run?

Super 250
PP655 (non BP)
MMed 288

I vote for the PP655 ! :msp_thumbup:

Super 250
PP655 (non BP)
MMed 288

I plan on going, but with my job- there is always the possibility that I couldnt go (last minute). I do plan on bringing my Super 250 with me. I wouldnt mind running either one of those Macs on your list.

Would anyone be down for a swap meet (for lack of better words)? Maybe just a small list we can gather a week or so before the GTG, just letting others know what you are bringing that is up for grabs. Just a quick thought, I have a ton of bars and chain (new and used) that wouldnt take up much space in my truck... maybe someone could get some use out of the stuff on the cheap. Looking forward to seeing some new faces, meeting some good people.

Would anyone be down for a swap meet (for lack of better words)? Maybe just a small list we can gather a week or so before the GTG, just letting others know what you are bringing that is up for grabs. Just a quick thought, I have a ton of bars and chain (new and used) that wouldnt take up much space in my truck... maybe someone could get some use out of the stuff on the cheap. Looking forward to seeing some new faces, meeting some good people.

Well, as good as my Snellerized 441R C-M runs, I prolly don't need the fairly fresh MS 460 I recently snagged...

Wished I had known you had a bunch of bars and chain yesterday! I just bought 6 new ones ! :dizzy:

Wished I had known you had a bunch of bars and chain yesterday! I just bought 6 new ones ! :dizzy:

All my new stuff is Total (Tilton Laminate) small Homelite, Poulan, and McCulloch mount. All my used stuff is Stihl. I do have a couple Stihl large mount bars I would like to part with. Heck I dont know, I keep some of the big bars around thinking I will pick up a couple more big saws haha.

All my new stuff is Total (Tilton Laminate) small Homelite, Poulan, and McCulloch mount. All my used stuff is Stihl. I do have a couple Stihl large mount bars I would like to part with. Heck I dont know, I keep some of the big bars around thinking I will pick up a couple more big saws haha.

Husky and Dolmar was what I needed. LOL I have plenty of Stihl bars for now? LOL

Back