Chain saw stolen

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rather than taking the law into ones own hands (BTDT) and ending up in the system.
I would recommend reporting it to his insurance company and including a copy of the footage to the adjuster, I think he will be surprised at the weight a big insurance company carries with the donut crowd.

Rather than taking the law into ones own hands (BTDT) and ending up in the system.
I would recommend reporting it to his insurance company and including a copy of the footage to the adjuster, I think he will be surprised at the weight a big insurance company carries with the donut crowd.

Nah, vigilantism is way more satisfying. :msp_tongue:

Ya gotta use syrup in fuel, sugar don't melt in gas. Crimping/cutting auto trans coolant lines is fast. Use grit from the grinder, it is much harder than sand. Lubing brake pads is good for a laugh. Subtle things like a sharp knitting needle up under the driver's seat will give them something to remember. I don't get ####ed with more than once.
LE has gone to Hell, our City sends you a form to fill out, the SO will usually come out shrug and take notes. Don't get me started on the Courts.

Oh yeah, in before lock.

Got some sodium silicate left over from the Cash for Clunkers program. A little bit added to the oil locks them up tighter than a jug with nothing in the engine left usable in just a few minutes.:msp_thumbup:

loosen all the lug nuts to about 1/2 a thread left pin home in the brake line, hole in the oil filter dead skunk under the seat

Nah, vigilantism is way more satisfying. :msp_tongue:

Not for long, I once caught two punks trying to break into my garage where i used to live and had them on the ground with the barrel of an AK47 screwed into the back of the big mouths head, let's just say cops really do not appreciate these things and get really, really nervous when they are outgunned. Bad part of that one was the lawyer fees, good part was I think I ended their criminal careers...would I do it again? ....probably

Latest posts

Back