chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish

Tree Freak
Reaction score
From the description, it sounds like the sprocket, and the
damaged chain would need replaced too. If we were all
in the same room with the saw, we would probably all disagree
anyway.
Any real tech questions around here are rare, since we all
know everything , it is interesting to look at the range of
responses to a simple query.
Thanks for the duck picture, Rocky.

I tried replying to another thread, and somehow created a new
one. I also keep getting reminded that I am not logged in. Is something wrong or different about the forum?

I am logged in, as my last reply went through. But when I tried to delete this thread, I was told I was not logged in.
Sorry girls.

Now just watch, this is going to end up being a 5 page long thread over nothing. I agree with Rocky, have another beer and buy a saw from me. My wife says the 30 I took from the basement and put in the shop last week was not enough I need to get rid of more. She is really going to crap with my 090 shows up Friday.

Bill

Let's go for nine pages. I burn maybe 2 cords of wood a year, have owned more than 27 saws, down to 12 now with one on the way and may just own my first Husky if a co-worker talks me out of an un-used toolbox. Oh by the way, I've been drinking, Anybody else?

Sedanman,

Yes I have a beer in front of me now but no joking last week I had to take some of the saws out to the shop. I kidded my wife that I took 30 out. She did not believe me so I counted them. There were right at 30 but that did include a few that never made it out. I bought a Homelite 1050 Super a few days ago and my father joked with me that I must have 30 saws by now. I laughed as I thought about how wrong he was. He must be looking that the 30 in the barn. He forgot about the 30 in the shop, 30 in the shed, 30 in the house, the ones in truck tool box, and the ones in his shop. When will my addiction end.

Bill

Ya I know

Had the S450 Simington next to the fireplace and the little one thru the manual into the fire.

You know it burns better Daddy when there is oil on the paper and wood .

Back