Chainsaw Acquisition Disorder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guns are an investment though. Wow. I can't imagine only being able to play with them at a range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i can play with non restricted firearms wherever i want. it's just the restricteds that aren't allowed anywhere but the range. it's pretty ****** but it's also only illegal if you get caught ;).

when does CAD become deadly? that is my question. i acquired a poulan 3400 with a sludged gas tank and a broken oiler button.
Ya i got a 3400 too., no air filter and about 80pounds comp. Only got 2 runners so thats not enough. Dad has a 056 thats in pretty nice shape of course it needs the ignition fixed, but so far cad has not made me wana go head first into that. Im gona pull the trigger on buying a 262 or 550xp this summer. Dont need either one but gota want on for a 50cc screamer plus what a great atv saw. Now its yardsale season so who knows meene i can find stuff to fix my 455 poulan.

If you are looking for a really clean saw buy Stevens he is a great guy and he could use the cash right now .

Are those the 262's he was in the trading post for? are any still for sale? i'm stuck between getting another minty 262 after i just converted a 261 and have another 261 stripped down awaiting parts. i either want a minty 262xp or climbing gear, havent made up my mind but the climbing gear (and knowledge to use it in my area) will bring in some heavy cash down the road... decisions, decisions...

Are those the 262's he was in the trading post for? are any still for sale? i'm stuck between getting another minty 262 after i just converted a 261 and have another 261 stripped down awaiting parts. i either want a minty 262xp or climbing gear, havent made up my mind but the climbing gear (and knowledge to use it in my area) will bring in some heavy cash down the road... decisions, decisions...
There is 1 left to the best of my knowledge. Its the best one in the bunch .

Holy cow Gary,....we do have a problem, don`t we? I need to build another building soon to store er hide, the ever expanding herd of chainsaws. I was doing ok just keeping our old family runners up until I started running Stihl saws for work. Now I find,trade or buy them by the dozens...LOL

the colors of your saws remind me of these ......

Holy cow Gary,....we do have a problem, don`t we? I need to build another building soon to store er hide, the ever expanding herd of chainsaws. I was doing ok just keeping our old family runners up until I started running Stihl saws for work. Now I find,trade or buy them by the dozens...LOL

That is only a part of the collection...

my avatar brought me here. had 3 then. now 40-ish, 25 or so run/cut. prolly "need" one or 2...

My collection had around 25 older saws that my family had gone through and basically discarded and 5 good running work saws back in 2007, then I found this site and have been acquiring saws at a high rate ever since, more keep coming my way than what leaves here, durn CAD.

My collection had around 25 older saws that my family had gone through and basically discarded and 5 good running work saws back in 2007, then I found this site and have been acquiring saws at a high rate ever since, more keep coming my way than what leaves here, durn CAD.
you gots fad also??? :D

How many saws do I need? I have a 6401 Makita 20" bar 3/8 chain and a 359 Husky 18" bar and .325 chain.. These are used for firewood on dead Eucalypt logs from 1' to 2' thick, and an occasional bigger one. Tell me what else I need, please. I've got the bug ( thanks to you fellers), but unsure what else I could require .

Latest posts

Back