• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy chainsaw attachment for Shindawai 272 trimmer/brushcutter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ax-man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I know this isn't a chainsaw part but if anyone has what I need I'd be interested . What I am looking for is a gearbox type chainsaw attachment to fit onto the end of a Shindawai 272 trimmer/brushcutter. The outer tube has a OD of 1 inch dia. and has a 7 spline inner driveshaft.

I don't think any of these current multi tool attachments will work . I have seen pics on the net of what I am looking for but they are somewhat dated and this attachment I am looking for is most likely dated and no longer available from Shindawai. I am sure this attachment isn't specific to a 272 and other models used the same attachment.

I know this is a long shot to find this oddball attachment but thought I would give it a try here as I am about out of options to try and make this trimmer into a fixed length pole saw for trimming back our fence line.

There is a Shindawai dealer in our area who thought they had what I needed in their NOS stock but he called me back to say they didn't have it anymore but such an attachment does exist but is going to be hard to find.

Here is a pic of what I think I need.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1941.jpg
    IMG_1941.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back