Chainsaw/Cellphone!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's Awesome.....How do I do it?:monkey:
Its easy if you have a bluetooth capability to your computer and cellphone. Just download the ringtone to your computer and then send to your phone via blue tooth, or use a USB cable if your cellphone has a mini USB port on it. If not, PM me and I can send it to your phone with mine.

Greatest part is they are not charging for them like every other ring tone out there. And they are giving you every needed format for the various phones.

Its easy if you have a bluetooth capability to your computer and cellphone. Just download the ringtone to your computer and then send to your phone via blue tooth, or use a USB cable if your cellphone has a mini USB port on it. If not, PM me and I can send it to your phone with mine.

I'll give the usb port a shot, i'll let you know how it works..

Let's see if I can shoot you some rep!

so....when you're out in the field cutting, you have to guess if it's the phone or another saw...right?

Someone with a muffler mod must get us a better ringtone! :) Those sound so wimpy! :)

Very Cool :clap:

Now for another $0.02 cents worth, my guess for 'Chainsaw 1' is an 020 , and for 'chainsaw2' would be a non-muff-modded stock-muff on an MS-660 ?

I think Chainsaw 2 is a 441. The chain running around the bar is louder than the engine.

Ian

------I just used my ########/verizon cellphone to record my own saw revving up-- works fine (gets a lot of startled looks in close quarters!)

Back