Chainsaw Garage

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would this be worth while?

• Yes, the more chainsaws the better

Votes: 78 88.6%
  • No!!

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • No.....because I don't like anything.

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters

Darin

No Longer Here
Reaction score
Ok guys, I have an idea. I think you will like it but I wanted to ask all first.
It's a gallery....better than your signature.
I will post some pics of a car version. You tell me if you think you would like this and if so, what info would you think would be necessary. We would have to script it for chainsaws.
I would think this would be pretty cool.

We could add as we go but just the main stuff we would want to list the type of info.
Like muffler mod yes/no
How much did you get it for?
How much have you put into it?
What have you modded on it.

If you don't think it would be fun...then fine but let me know. I will post a poll with it.

Ok guys, I have an idea. I think you will like it but I wanted to ask all first.
It's a gallery....better than your signature.
I will post some pics of a car version. You tell me if you think you would like this and if so, what info would you think would be necessary. We would have to script it for chainsaws.
I would think this would be pretty cool.

We could add as we go but just the main stuff we would want to list the type of info.
Like muffler mod yes/no
How much did you get it for?
How much have you put into it?
What have you modded on it.

If you don't think it would be fun...then fine but let me know. I will post a poll with it.

Sweet! Will it be compatible with cars, chainsaws, tractors, guns and things like that?

I can ask Chris if we can make if for different things. I was only thinking saws. If we could do it all then, it would be cooler right?
I am collecting info before I do anything.

Sounds good to me! :biggrinbounce2:

Cool idea. How long will it take for me to load the information on 100 saws????

I also have a dozen antique vehicles (plus 5 horse drawns) I can add to the list.

Wait a minute!!! Who said no! :angry: :jester::D

I really hope this gets the raves I think it's gonna get.

GuidoSalvage and Mr. Bowsaw will probably have the most saws posted on there! It'd be awesome to see what they got.

Ok, I can already see where this is going....
I need some categories!!!

Cars, trucks, big rigs, heavy equipment, guns, knives, horse-drawn carraiges and buggies, chainsaws, (hatchets, axes and mauls,) log splitters, wood chippers, trailers, (atvs, motorcycles, snowmobiles,) (boats, jetskis) and someone fill in if I missed anything.

Cars, trucks, big rigs, heavy equipment, guns, knives, horse-drawn carraiges and buggies, chainsaws, (hatchets, axes and mauls,) log splitters, wood chippers, trailers, (atvs, motorcycles, snowmobiles,) (boats, jetskis) and someone fill in if I missed anything.

Sorry, wasn't more specific.
Need specific info on chainsaws.

CC's
Length of bars (s)
etc.

Sorry, wasn't more specific.
Need specific info on chainsaws.

CC's
Length of bars (s)
etc.

I cee. Sometimes I think way outside the box. Unfortunately, it's random and not there for me when I actually need it.

you also could add bar brand (labels wear off ya know)
max rpm
idle rpm
fastest cut
stock, bb, stock ported muff mod, bb ported muff mod, stock muff mod, alky piped ported bb

Last edited:
The 'gallery' is it on an indiviual basis or a public one.
On another site I have my own gallery and anyone can look at it.
Just my stuff in it. Each person has their own.
Just wondering.
Or maybe I missed something??

The 'gallery' is it on an indiviual basis or a public one.
On another site I have my own gallery and anyone can look at it.
Just my stuff in it. Each person has their own.
Just wondering.
Or maybe I missed something??

It would be for your "friends" to see. I think I can make it so you have to be a member to view the garage. We are brainstorming right now so that hasn't been decided yet!!

I cee. Sometimes I think way outside the box. Unfortunately, it's random and not there for me when I actually need it.

you also could add bar brand (labels wear off ya know)
max rpm
idle rpm
fastest cut
stock, bb, stock ported muff mod, bb ported muff mod, stock muff mod, alky piped ported bb

I know basic stuff that you get from the MFG's but might need more info if it's not stock.

Back