Chainsaw photography

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NORMZILLA44
Nice 2100ish and drooling over the 5-20. I may have some spares for that if your in need:msp_biggrin:

A Makita 6401 piece of junk I'm making into something a little more potent.
IMG_20111125_130048.jpg

Young, and Mitch Thank's. Even though it's my collection I see every day. I never get tired of it.:clap: Bloodontheice, look's like a nice saw man.

finally scored a real macro lens... Nikon D2H with 55mm AF Macro Nikkor 2.8
it's suppose to be Nikon's sharpest lens

DSC08860.jpg

BXP_4881.jpg

Last edited:
finally scored a real macro lens... Nikon D2H with 55mm AF Macro Nikkor 2.8

Very Nice! The portrait controls would be nice.

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on a D7000....my wife gave me the ok but......

[SUB][/SUB]
Very Nice! The portrait controls would be nice.

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on a D7000....my wife gave me the ok but......

Not sure if you are aware of this or not. The Nikon plant in Thailand where the D7000 is produced was flooded earlier this year. Production there has moved to a temp facility and will resume in Jan. 2012. Full production at the Thai main plant won't resume until March 2012. The D7000 is in super short supply. If you want one, and know a dealer that has one you had better jump on it!

[SUB][/SUB]

Not sure if you are aware of this or not. The Nikon plant in Thailand where the D7000 is produced was flooded earlier this year. Production there has moved to a temp facility and will resume in Jan. 2012. Full production at the Thai main plant won't resume until March 2012. The D7000 is in super short supply. If you want one, and know a dealer that has one you had better jump on it!

Thanks for the info, I did not know that but the local prof shop has a stack of them. My new flash is due in soon so I may take another look. I really need better glass first......but I've been stuck on ease of shot due to the kids fast movements as of late.

Ouch.

One moment's stupidity will stick with me until the end of my days. Fingernails are overrated, right?
attachment.php

I only have 9 fingernails. I've asked several manicurists about a discount, none offered.

FWIW I have never gotten a manicure.

Latest posts

Back