Chainsaw Video with cable ties

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlyle

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this one yet? Not sure of the purpose of this saw use other then timed cuts with no operator. Sorry if this is a re-post or wrong forum, but a new one for me. For some reason I see broken brake handles in the future!!
Found it when I was looking for Kristoffer's video with the A-Top chains. I guess maybe it is a Husky thing and I just don't get it.(Not a bash, but really who thought of this?

Why???

Ok,I'm busted...

All the pictures I posted with my NE346XP,,I wasnt really there,,I photo copyed and pasted my body in the pic.... Hate it when this happens.... :jawdrop:

Has anyone seen this one yet? Not sure of the purpose of this saw use other then timed cuts with no operator. Sorry if this is a re-post or wrong forum, but a new one for me. For some reason I see broken brake handles in the future!!
I guess maybe it is a Husky thing and I just don't get it.(Not a bash, but really who thought of this?

So THAT'S what you use the felling dogs for! :laugh:

I just wonder who was the first one to TRY it? I can imagine some guy out in the woods and his trigger finger gets smashed, so he goes back to the truck and gets a tie wrap so he can keep cutting for the rest of the day. Tie wrap is working great, he goes to buck another piece, slips in the mud and falls down, releasing his saw while its in the cut. Why...looky there! That dang thing is cuttin' all by itself! Hey, Virgil! Quick! Go get yur video camera! Ready? Watch this...! :)

Something weird is going on with that saw. As soon as it falls out of the wood it drops to idle. MAybe some sort of new safety feature that they are demonstrating?

I think there just showing that the chain will feed itself into the wood...

Latest posts

Back