Chainsaw vs. Tachyon

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
call sherril on thier 150% price match... Then it should only run around $242.

I tried and they wouldn't do it. They sell theirs with a krab so it isn't exactly the same. I told them to take the price of the krab off and then price match it, but they wouldn't because it was a "package", what a game.

Nails. Looking forward to your venture into video.

Rickytree, 325 is whittling the price down a little. Thanks.

Thanks Tom. I bought a DVD burner thinking I could burn the tapes to DVD, stick it in the computer and upload it, well it isn't working. I can burn them but the computer won't recognize the format to upload.

Now it's off to the electronics store to find a cord that will go into my USB port or another workable option. Then I will put some stuff on Youtube.

My wife is on her way to running her own photo gig and wants to video and photo shoot any job that I will bring her along on. What a woman! She did a GRCS video of a complete takedown and did an excellent job.

Last edited:
+1
Having those lines will come in handy.
I have climbing lines from 40' to 300'. The 40' is one of the most used.

Thanks Tom. I bought a DVD burner thinking I could burn the tapes to DVD, stick it in the computer and upload it, well it isn't working. I can burn them but the computer won't recognize the format to upload.

Now it's off to the electronics store to find a cord that will go into my USB port or another workable option. Then I will put some stuff on Youtube.

My wife is on her way to running her own photo gig and wants to video and photo shoot any job that I will bring her along on. What a woman! She did a GRCS video of a complete takedown and did an excellent job.

Sweet.

+1
Having those lines will come in handy.
I have climbing lines from 40' to 300'. The 40' is one of the most used.

300 foot! Wow, now that is a line. Have you ever used it up on Dbrt climbing?

I thought the 60' would be short, but now that you guy's mention it, I will find some use for it. The 90' will be perfect for most of my work.

Beeline: ok. Spiderjack: at $475.00 it must shoot you right up into the tree!Somebody needs to post a video of that thing in action.

I'm on the cusp of getting a S/jack so I'll be glad to oblige. I hope it lives up to my expectations. Everyone I speak to at home, and here (including Nails) has been overjoyed with it so it can't all be hype.

300 foot! Wow, now that is a line. Have you ever used it up on Dbrt climbing?

I thought the 60' would be short, but now that you guy's mention it, I will find some use for it. The 90' will be perfect for most of my work.

Yes I have used it up a few time, but no big deal, just switch over to slt.
Just think of all the time you can save packing and minding your climbing line if you have a short one.

Latest posts

Back