Chainsaws and Guns

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another from the archives,

attachment.php

This would probably be the one to greet you if you're around my place up to no good.

Suppose the concrete morel is about as frightening as the AK?

Last edited:
I have a solution to that.

now thats a gun!!! I wish I had one of those for those pesky Jehovah witness ppl that always come knocking *evilgrin*

open the door wearing nothing or just your underwear holding an AR-15 or AK47.fake blood smeared on you is an added bonus.

they won't come back after that.

Well, Well

I can't lie, I only have 5. 2 shotguns 1 muzzel loader 1 rifle and 1 pistol. I'll have to shine them up and set them by the wood stove and take a pic. I dont have use for more than that as I can only shoot one at a time. I do have plenty ammo for them, 12ga, 16ga, 50cal, 30-06, 9mm. They dont carry a good selection of shells for the 16ga anymore mostly small bridshot or slugs, nothing in the middle.

Well now about the saws, I only use stihl when I work, But My family likes those other saws. I bought new this year ms441 and the ms260pro. I had a 192t from last year. I threw away the "other saws" and only use my babies now.

Forget about those days running Junk.

Last edited:
I at one point in time uses a full auto paintball gun to scare away the JW's and shouted I am Satan.. that had a fairly good reaction.. they havnt come back in 2 years. Not to mention that my Neighbor was outside watching this ... he said he bout pissed himself laughing and asked to borrow my paintball gun :D

Last edited:
Paintball guns? Thats a sore issue. I went they a divorce a couple years back and lost thousands, Tools, saws,tippmanns,a firearm or 3, so much its hard to remember. Messed up thing it wasn't My exwife taking the stuff. A girl I was dating got mad and was cleaning Me out daily I didn't know it was happening. She knew My schedule and broke in the back door with a credit card while I was picking kids up at school. By the time I noticed It was to late. Thats just a messed up deal....................

Guns? Yes!!! Got a few... Gotta say that my favorite is my M1 Garand springfield. Un-issued korean war vintage. I love shooting that one:rock: I like to poke fun at a friend of mine who is a major competition shooter. Mainly AR's and 9mm's is his bag and he raves em.

I just tell him to make sure he is behind something thick... Oh and better be beyond his effective range too. I'm a jerk I guess.

Yeah I also have a few saws.

Neither of my collections are near most on here but they are mine.

Bill

still cant believe you guys gave them up!

Not me! no friggin' way in hell!

Yeah interesting why we did let em. My thoughts, the Port Aurthur killing was so awful and cold for our small nation many owners felt god dam sick wanting not to fight the new laws but show support as to perhaps clear a consciences.

Some harder core have postured that the massacre was a set up conspired to to disarm us. I don't care for that, too foul to believe.

Crime Guns Justice & the Growing business of enforcement hmmm.
Perhaps start a discussion on the political forum, my mind is mixed if it gets clear I may try to share.

Here is a pic of my new gun. It's a Rossi 20 gauge slug gun.I bought it just for the 100 yard + shots. I like the gun other than the horribly stiff trigger. (which will get fixed) And the barrel is ported which makes it ear bleeding loud.
This pic is me and my friends son just last weekend during youth deer season. It is his very first deer that he shot at 103 paces away
ry%3D480

BINGO!,

give that boy a pat on the back, put it right where it needs to go.

Saws:

041 FB,,,,my baby
61 Husky,,,,,,the firewood saw
ms260,,,,new brush saw

Guns:

model 12 winchester 20g.
model 12 winchester 12g.
mauser 12g. shotgun,,,,,It'll rattle your teeth,,,yes it kicks
.35 Remington pump,,,,,my Grandpa's old noisemaker
30-30 Marlin model 336 lever action,,,,,The deer rifle,,,Dad bought it new in 1950. Just a beautiful piece of weaponry
5MM remington rimfire magnum,,,ammo was nla until about last year

Sears single shot .22 made by Marlin,,,,,the rifle that means the most to me of all. I cut my teeth on in. Cost $16.00 back in the sixties, and I have fired untold boxes of ammo through it. A box of .22 long rifles cost $0.75 back then

Bob

Yeah interesting why we did let em. My thoughts, the Port Aurthur killing was so awful and cold for our small nation many owners felt god dam sick wanting not to fight the new laws but show support as to perhaps clear a consciences.

Some harder core have postured that the massacre was a set up conspired to to disarm us. I don't care for that, too foul to believe.

Crime Guns Justice & the Growing business of enforcement hmmm.
Perhaps start a discussion on the political forum, my mind is mixed if it gets clear I may try to share.

It was Rahm Emanuel that said to never let a crisis go to waste. He was talking exactly about what your government did. They took guns away from good law abiding citizens and let the corrupt people keep theirs. I'm sure that they're preparing for step two right now. Our government won't try to take all of ours at one time either because there would be too much resistance.

The vast majority of guns that they confiscated wouldn't have ever hurt anybody.

Latest posts

Back