Chainsaws...FL perspective

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice snook. Man that was some good eating on those. When I left FL they had to be 24" long to keep in season. What is it now or is there a stop on them now?

I still have a prayer, the blizzard isn't here yet... Brian, can I come stay with you for a week?

All will be quiet for now, but 12 hours out, I expect to live on the tractor pushing up snow.
I will trade ya. I like the snow!! Thats probably because I dont live in it though.

Nice snook. Man that was some good eating on those. When I left FL they had to be 24" long to keep in season. What is it now or is there a stop on them now?
Right now season is closed, has been since last winter. Dont know when it will reopen either. Guess it depends on this winter, so far hasnt been to bad.

It's okay, I just get tired of plowing it and driving in it. I'm a good snow driver, but even up here, most people aren't. It gets old constantly watching the mirror as you get near a stoplight and wondering if you have to brace for a boot in rear. Way too much 4x4=Invincible mentality.

Snowmobilers will be having a blast. Perfect timing, the Outlaw Ice Drags are in town this weekend.

I enjoy playing in the snow, and eventually would like to move out west in the mountains. Would do it now, but all my family lives here and I have a job and retirement. I am tired of the flat land, and excessive heat LOL.

Snook have a slot limit of 28" to 32" and Reds are 18" to 27" Can keep only one a day during open season.

Nice stack of fish. That Bass could swallow any bass whole that I have caught up here.

A person has to really work hard to find good fishing around here and even then it is hit and miss compared to the the south. Just takes a lot more trailer time with a boat here.

released it!

if ya look at the 2nd pic thats me reviving her to release!!!I dont eat them that big i keep the lil males they eat better then a big one full of roe!

nice!!!

Snook have a slot limit of 28" to 32" and Reds are 18" to 27" Can keep only one a day during open season.

nice pics!!!! those reds grow big over on your coast!!!!! real nice snook also!!!! i have 4 bass over 10 pounds biggest was 12 and 3/4 i have it and another stuffed on my wall from when i was a kid! i started snook and red fish fishing and never looked back!

Back