chainsaws? I don't think so!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveb

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I haven't been on this forum for quite some time because of the crap going on here, I came back to check the site and it's still the same old BS! It's too bad so few can ruin a good thing for so many. This used to be one of the best forums on the net. I don't know what happened. I know some of you feel the same way I do. You better speak up or it will just continue.

Dave-
I think the problem lies in the fact that we're all so good as using/maintaining/building chainsaws that we may be becoming bored with it. I am currently researching several exciting new developments in the world of chainsaws, including one that runs on acetylene and yet another that powered by composting household waste, ala the nuclear powered Delorean in "Back To The Future", Christopher Lloyd not included.

he speaks for himself.. im learning here all the time .. :) dave ,,how would u have it. just a bunch o dry questions an answers without the color,, of the personalities answering the question..
this is not meant to be critical of u..
just think about it .. aint it better this way..

I know what you are saying Tony, but I think you know what I mean also. I know you've been on here a long time and I know your posts. You are not one of the people to which I am speaking of. This was more or less aimed at the moderators rather than the posters. I had a lot more written, and deleted about half of it. Let me clarify a bit. As you know some can post about anything they want-chainsaw related or not-and nothing is said. And others-well you know.

Just to clarify guys, and Tony, my above post was for humorous purposes only. You know what they say- " you might as well laugh at yourself, because everyone else already is ".

im relativeley new here but i think this batch of fellas are the best and this forum has answered more questions for me than youll ever know. theres no question these guys cant answer. this place is the best thing since sliced bread. dont change a thing

Back