Charity Cut at the Oneshot ranch! Feb 25-26 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chandler- I'm sure we can dig up a tractor to pull your trailer around so you wouldn't have to haul both up here if it makes it easier for you.

how's the ground look up there ? We seem to be in a holding pattern weather wise and I like it:eek:uttahere2:

WGP would you mind if my German co-worker came up with me to this event? I think he's got the cutting itch as he is here in MN on a 9 month work study and he's been cooped up in St. Paul apartment. He's only ever cut pole size beech his whole life to heat the home with back in Germany. He expressed much interest in this event as it's a much different scene here.

WGP would you mind if my German co-worker came up with me to this event? I think he's got the cutting itch as he is here in MN on a 9 month work study and he's been cooped up in St. Paul apartment. He's only ever cut pole size beech his whole life to heat the home with back in Germany. He expressed much interest in this event as it's a much different scene here.

No problem! I'm sure he will enjoy it! As long as he has a sense of humor!

so I was only up there once, it seems we will be in the woods NE from the previous location? Where will the firewood be blocked up?

I am hoping there is a place to park/unload other than the side of a road.

No problem! I'm sure he will enjoy it! As long as he has a sense of humor!

He should fit in just fine, I've been ribbing him about being a German with a Jonsered saw. He's a younger guy that seems interested in a lot of things here. He plans to buy a new saw here and take it back home with him. I told him he should wait until after this GTG before making a decision he won't find more variety in action at any one time anywhere else! :chainsawguy:

Food

Sounds like a good time. Count me and Sarah in, as long as the weather cooperates. What are we gonna eat this time? I still got lotsa venison.

Barb here . . .Sarah, if someone comes up with a menu count me in. Just give me some idea of what to supply and I'll fill in the blanks.
Just a thought, what about sloppy joes with venison. Chips, pickles, onions, fritos, and those huge bakery buns. Cookies and bars and anything else anyone can think of. Remember just a thought. Just tell me what to do and I will do. Can't wait to see you again. I think I will still be walking by then. Back surgery is not till March or April.
Sorry guys, I got carried away talking about food. Maybe you should tell us what you want.

Barb here . . .Sarah, if someone comes up with a menu count me in. Just give me some idea of what to supply and I'll fill in the blanks.
Just a thought, what about sloppy joes with venison. Chips, pickles, onions, fritos, and those huge bakery buns. Cookies and bars and anything else anyone can think of. Remember just a thought. Just tell me what to do and I will do. Can't wait to see you again. I think I will still be walking by then. Back surgery is not till March or April.
Sorry guys, I got carried away talking about food. Maybe you should tell us what you want.

Hi Barb, Sarah here. Everything you said sounds good to me. How bout I will provide the venison sloppy joe meat and you/everyone else supply the rest? It would be nice to get an aproximate head count so I know how much meat to cook. I am looking forward to seing you guys again.

Hi Barb, Sarah here. Everything you said sounds good to me. How bout I will provide the venison sloppy joe meat and you/everyone else supply the rest? It would be nice to get an aproximate head count so I know how much meat to cook. I am looking forward to seing you guys again.

i will supply CHEESE!!!

Well it looks like me for sure and I am twisting on Ernies arm for him to come up as well. He is trying to fix up some equpiment from the summer yet.

Beefie

Well it looks like me for sure and I am twisting on Ernies arm for him to come up as well. He is trying to fix up some equpiment from the summer yet.

Beefie

WGP still owes him a free saw tuning but he has to bring the saw back HIMSELF to qualify!

GET THAT FISKARS SWINGIN' MADMAN BACK HERE!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

Latest posts

Back