Cheap old ATVs?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything that hauls a load and is cheap! You can built a cheap pontoon (cost ofcourse).

I envy you! I would love to have my own island.

There's one of those places they send managerial staff to to "bond" by doing outdoor activities like making rafts, clay shooting, etc. - maybe I could offer them the valuable opportunity to have as one of their challenges, to build a raft fit to carry a ton of pickup truck across the lake? :D

I would stay away from the 1988-89 Honda 350 4x4 Foreman's. I had one for about 4 years. This model had a steel fuel tank under the seat with an electric fuel pump. Mine went out one day when I was way, way, way back in the jungle. Also had to replace cam and rocker arms and starter. Never rode hard. They also had a solid front axle. Rough riding and sounded like the gears were going to come from together in the front end when turning sharp. Couple of years later they moved the tank to the top side and put a-arms on the front end. These were golden and still about the same setup you get today.

At the minute I'm staying away from any of them due to the $$$!
I'm going down to the island this weekend though, so might ask around and see if any of the local farmers have an old one lurking in the barn for cheap...

It was a bottle of whiskey that had been in the passenger footwell that gave me the black eye, and it, as well as 48 bottles of beer, survived unbroken. I took it as a message from God, and sat on the verge drinking heavily while I waited for my cousin and 3 friends to come over from island to mainland and help me push the car upright.

Yep.....You Irish allright.....Lmao!!!!! Sounds like me and the ex-wife hitting the mountains in my old jeep.

Back