Checking In

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FinRazr

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Good evening all I stumbled onto this site while looking for some info on a 460. The information obtained was so helpful I poked around a little more and decided to sign up.I have cut and split 96,312 cords of fire wood and spent a few years as a ground man for an arborist doing some pretty technical take downs. I am no longer in tree work but still cut firewood and help freinds once in awhile with problem trees.I also grind stumps a little for a friends company mostly to help out ,and few extra bucks never hurts;) . I look forward to spending a little time here and maybe meeting a few saw addicts.Darren

.... I look forward to spending a little time here and maybe meeting a few saw addicts.Darren

Hi, my name is Fred...and I am an addict.......

Where's the coffee and donuts?

Oh, I am sorry, I thought we were having our regular meeting.:)

Welcome to the site FinRazr.

Be safe,

Fred

I'm not an addict. I just offer a home for wayward saws. It's an easy job for someone as selfless as me.(So much for denial,eh?)

I have cut and split 96,312 cords of fire wood

Wow. And I bet you did that with a 029 and only replaced bars and chains. :clap:

Your 37.
If you have cut and split wood since 17, that is 20 years.
Say 5 days a week for twenty years, that it 5,200 days.
9,6312 cords devided by 5,200 days is 18.5 chords a day. :buttkick:

I am impressed. :jawdrop:

But your didn't say if that was full cords, face chords, etc. :greenchainsaw:

Wow. And I bet you did that with a 029 and only replaced bars and chains. :clap:

Your 37.
If you have cut and split wood since 17, that is 20 years.
Say 5 days a week for twenty years, that it 5,200 days.
9,6312 cords devided by 5,200 days is 18.5 chords a day. :buttkick:

I am impressed. :jawdrop:

But your didn't say if that was full cords, face chords, etc. :greenchainsaw:
He must use a Dolmar. :cheers:

Thanks for the hospitality this should be fun..:wave:

I see you already have two of the best saws known to man kind. :clap:

and the blue headed step child for when folks ask. :laugh:

Welcome :cheers:
come sit a spell and have a few with the fellers.

Ah, you must be the gentleman that my wife called. I have no idea where she wants you to stack it. I plan to be out of town but have hired a neighbor kid to videotape it for YouTube.

Welcome to Asite.

ROFALMFAO!
Good thing I brought in 80 cubic feet today. In the year 2300, I may get that much (96 Kcords) on board.

Last edited:
Fin Razr
Welcome to AS. As you have already seen, There is an EXCELLENT BUNCH OF GUYS HERE on AS:clap: :clap:. You well encounter people that will try and rub you the wrong way, Don't take it personal. They are just trying to have fun with you and trying to get your goat. Enjoy this Web Site. There is lots of fun here a person can have. Bruce.

Oh I dont take anything personal sometimes my dark sense of humor gets people frazzled a little.But its always went to be fun:hmm3grin2orange:

Back