Chinese Stihl & Husky saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the guy in nixa mo is not a legit shop. He is a homeowner fixing up saws and ruining the market. He is buying off of ebay and is not a dealer for the infinity chainsaw that he claims he is dealing in.

If I'm not mistaken Neil you have a good story in regard to Echo in your felling days :)

If its the same saw matt then yes i do know a little on the subject.

Hey ladies and gentlemen, i have just counted 14 chineese 070 copies on this very page, they have stihl on them but the gentleman has clearly stated they are indeed a copy. Talk about advertisement for china.:msp_thumbup:

Last edited:
LOL..I am a big man actually at 6-4 285 lbs, so I feel this way everyday. the only way i would lick spike is if he were a good lookin woman...and he's not..so i find humor in that statement..but I can take a joke so its ok. But.......

No offense to you Aussies....but what does your country even manufacture? What drives your economy?(im just curious) What jobs do you guys have to lose? Whether its a good knock off or not..your supporting a communist nation that is basically stealing when they make a product that is a knock off of someone else's and your supporting child labor and or BS wages....and when you do that it has many consequences and they will eventually show their ugly head here very shortly. I still stand by what I said..you guys are idiots for importing BS junk here to the most superior nation in the world..the United States of America. Look at all the technical advancements we have come up with and are generous enough to share with the rest of the world...I mean if it wasnt for us..the chinese wouldn't have much to steal....minus the chainsaws...I bet the germans are pissed about that. Isnt it illegal to import that crap here anyways? :msp_w00t:

Hmmm......I believe I can answer some of your questions for you.

What do we manufacture? Kangaroo's and sheep and lots of em !

What drives our economy? Well, beer of course.

What jobs do we have? Well naturally all us good looking bronze Aussie men are gigolo's (that's a man whore ):msp_tongue:

chinese saws, yeah right

xl98.jpg

echo twin,,,, please explain!!!!!!!!
Are you by chance refereing to those 80 sum thing cc's jamed into a twin which came out in the early 80's.

61.0 cc Twin, I'm not really looking for one I've heard from many people that they're under powered and unreliable, besides
I have a new saw to play with this week :msp_w00t:

61.0 cc Twin, I'm not really looking for one I've heard from many people that they're under powered and unreliable, besides
I have a new saw to play with this week :msp_w00t:

From memory i thought they were 80 odd cc's but at 61.0 that explains a lot.
My guess, some have been restored or just shelved by colectors, which is where they should be.

From memory i thought they were 80 odd cc's but at 61.0 that explains a lot.
My guess, some have been restored or just shelved by colectors, which is where they should be.

The Echo Twin in its day was not a cheap saw which didnt do the saw any favours and being
only 60cc was kinda gutless compared to what else was running around for less money
I recall Bob Reid Mowers of Maitland sold a few a good realiable saw but underpowered

McBob

Latest posts

Back