Chomper Maintenance Manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonathan Korta

Reaction score
Hello, new to the forum. I have acquired a used Chomper Super 14 Firewood Processor, MFG by Ranier Hydraulics, but do not have a maintenance manual for the machine. The company has gone out of business, I'm wondering if there are any Chomper Owners out there who could mail/email me a copy of their manual? Much appreciated!

We used to have a forum member who knew everything there was to know about Chompers. Not sure if he's active anymore or not. His name was "Leon" and if you do a search on here under his user name and the word "chomper" you will get some old threads and the names of some owners might be in there.

Hello, new to the forum. I have acquired a used Chomper Super 14 Firewood Processor, MFG by Ranier Hydraulics, but do not have a maintenance manual for the machine. The company has gone out of business, I'm wondering if there are any Chomper Owners out there who could mail/email me a copy of their manual? Much appreciated!
I have the same issue and was wondering if you ever got your hands on a manual?

Latest posts

Back